SportsWrath

Giants Vs. Carolina

Balloonknot

The cuntworthy fumble and the most untimely penalty ever by Tuck - ON MOTHERFUCKING 3rd DOWN! is giving me a very uneasy feeling.

The usual - we play very well but we soil ourselves at the most improbably times - outgain the opposition 1000-100 but lost because you were retards at the wrong time. COME THE FUCK ON!!!

And Matt Moore just beat Minny last week. Im actually a tad worried. But this game is completely winnable. i hope players are remembering 2007. :flex:

Yeah, at this point he's better than Delhomme. That guy has been falling apart since the end of last season.

But no excuses...the Panthers are missing their best LT, RB, and arguably best LB (except Beason).

Down 3-0. Not good.

Are we addressing the safey issue next year or LB first?? Ross is good but the boy is glass. And with Phillip coming back from injury I'm praying he won't loss a step

IF Phillips comes back from injury. His injury is possibly career threatening.

Abandoning the run for a string of plays always gives me the jitters. Its too early but you know what I mean....Im getting the feeling that its going to be one of those shitty ones :(

Yah...but he came out and tried to run this past series and I just don't see any pop or explosiveness from Jacobs...that's not Gilbride's fault...

Nice tackle Dockery.