SportsWrath

Giants Vs. Carolina

Balloonknot

ok 24 -0 now we know how redskins fans felt last week . If there is any adjustments that can be made they better be made and in a hurry hell they should of been made after the second series .

LOL you almost have to laugh at that sack UNfrigginbELIevable

ok 24 -0 now we know how redskins fans felt last week . If there is any adjustments that can be made they better be made and in a hurry hell they should of been made after the second series .

LOL you almost have to laugh at that sack UNfrigginbELIevable

LOL...yeah all he was doing was running up field..yet another hour long developing play that Gilfuck just loves to put out there....Where the fuck is the hot guy? No one is asking for a West Coast Offense but come on.

I just got home from preaching in a church an hour away from my house.

I just looked at the score. Vomit anyone?

were are just lulling them into a false sense of security :rolleyes:

I see why they are winning Carolina can have 12 men on the field

The NBA

It seems that way with the way the calls have gone...bullshit hold on Hedgecock...bullshit pass interference by a ref 20 yards off of the play with his colleague right there not saying shit....bullshit no hold call on the interception where Smith got raped....they can have 12 men on the field with the ball being snapped and they let them have the time out...I just hate it...we suck and the refs are piling on.

Awful performance....just awful....Eli is running for his life every time the ball is snapped. Mannigham is just a flash in the pan...stick to Nicks and lets go for Ramses Barden for Christ's sake. He can't run routes any worse than Manningham..or fumble or drop catches any worse...so what are we losing at this point. I got a nickname for the Giants' coaching staff...TNAH....Truly No Adjustments Here.... :rolleyes:

The Greatest Moment in Giants Stadium History is being done at the stadium now with Bob Papa announcing...Fuck they just announced LT....wish I could put a uniform on him right now....and gimpy ass Jason Sehorn just got announced before him...fuck I would wheel him out myself....they are screaming LT, LT, LT.