SportsWrath

Giants Vs. Carolina

Balloonknot

Yah...but he came out and tried to run this past series and I just don't see any pop or explosiveness from Jacobs...that's not Gilbride's fault...

Nice tackle Dockery.

Thats my point. He comes out on seperate drives and uses the run. Damn it! Mix it up! He comes on a fresh drive, decides to use the run (I could guess that he was doing it on television, let alone the defense on the field) and then...rest is what you see. Jacobs might not have been thunder, but hey - you didnt exactly make the defense think either.

I love how the ref who is behind the play calls the interference on the feet getting tangled, whereas the ref who is right there in front of the play does not throw the flag. Well its up to the offense to win this. We really miss Ward on those blitz pickups...Jacobs and Bradshaw are too easily fooled on where to go.

People - the penalties will kill us. Infact they have murdered us. Sheridan - do me a favour - DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE!! Fuck it!

Storm - this is what you were talking about - and in a way Im glad. Id rather be dejected this week knowing we had no business being there rather than being dejected 2 weeks down the line thinking WHY THE FUCK AND HOW THE FUCK DID WE EVEN MAKE IT HERE? :(

People - the penalties will kill us. Infact they have murdered us. Sheridan - do me a favour - DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE!! Fuck it!

Storm - this is what you were talking about - and in a way Im glad. Id rather be dejected this week knowing we had no business being there rather than being dejected 2 weeks down the line thinking WHY THE FUCK AND HOW THE FUCK DID WE EVEN MAKE IT HERE? :(

We'd be better off playing with out a defense or special teams because both are absolutely terrible. Just lay down and let them score every time and hope to match touchdowns.

Well with it being the holiday season and all, I won't say anything mean

about how horrible the D looks and how bad the offensive play-calling looks.

Also if it weren't the holidays, I would say something about how miserable

your receivers look, they can't run routes or catch, but Christmas was just

2 days ago so I won't.

Well with it being the holiday season and all, I won't say anything mean

about how horrible the D looks and how bad the offensive play-calling looks.

Also if it weren't the holidays, I would say something about how miserable

your receivers look, they can't run routes or catch, but Christmas was just

2 days ago so I won't.

Thanks Dayne,

For not pointing out how shitty the Giants are playing