SportsWrath

Gameday Thread / No Game Predictions

Nas

Finally the D-line doing their job today!

Maybe we have it figured out with rotation Osi/Sintim

Great win for us but we need to find a way to stop opposing TEs. We also were bailed out by BJ and Hixon... we got our work cut out for us still.. glad Goff got his first look.. he can only get better from here.

Great win for us but we need to find a way to stop opposing TEs. We also were bailed out by BJ and Hixon... we got our work cut out for us still.. glad Goff got his first look.. he can only get better from here.

If someone told me Romo would be 300+ and Whitten 150+ yards, no way would I think the Giants could win.

But they shut down the running game, which was huge.....and they popped the biggest plays. What a great way to end the weekend.

Flozell truly is a piece of shit....that was total bushleague.

I want someone to take him out to tell you the truth...that is what such a dirt bag he is. Even Conrad Dobler was never that obvious with his dirty play...he ended up becoming a lovable bad guy in the end. Sad about him he can barely walk. Flozell well he can go on IR forever and I could care less.

I want someone to take him out to tell you the truth...that is what such a dirt bag he is. Even Conrad Dobler was never that obvious with his dirty play...he ended up becoming a lovable bad guy in the end. Sad about him he can barely walk. Flozell well he can go on IR forever and I could care less.

Conrad Dobler, LOL. LT or Hamilton would not have left it for the league to fine flozell. they would have sentenced him on the field.

LOL you guys seeing Strahan Sticking a 3 foot Fork into Jimmy Johnson :laugh:

Earlier in the day Jimmy had Strahan hold onto a Giants helmet as he stuck the fork into the Facemask

Guess it's time to change my sig. Thank God.

not related but the Skins choked... they could've beat the Saints.

I know...unbelievable. I left the room before they missed the FG, and then came back, and thought WTF????

That was a very winnable game....I suppose that's why they are 3-9 and the Saints are 12-0