SportsWrath

Gameday Thread / No Game Predictions

Nas

LOL you know I don't want to get into this and I am not using it as an excuse for anything but I want to state an observation . the refs are letting the Cowboys get away with a lot of blatant fouls how could that not of been a block in the back on the kick off?

Osi's first play of the game was a head slap to the facemask and a hold By Dirtbag. There are many others. But, it is what it is and in every game there are plays not called no matter who the teams are . I am sure the Giants have their fair share of fouls not called as well

and in the mean time as I write this WOW did we ACTUALLY WAKE UP from our 2 month Hibernation ?

ive got giants fans on another site trying to tell me that we should move him to the slot still

idiots

Thats funny, we have a hell of a WR in Smith, Manningham and an emerging Nicks.

I've always been a big fan of Smith and knew he would be special for us...the kid just knows how to play. I remember watching something about him in college being the #2 then the #1 getting hurt and Smith stepping in and taken his team to the championship game or something. The guy just excels when pressure is on him.

Thats funny, we have a hell of a WR in Smith, Manningham and an emerging Nicks.

I've always been a big fan of Smith and knew he would be special for us...the kid just knows how to play.

in my opinion, i want smith and nicks as starters. with smith moving to the slot alot in 3 and 4wr sets