SportsWrath

Is the Danny Clark era over?

JMFP

Full story here

Nine games into his first season, after being limited by a groin injury in September, Sintim is finally getting the full experience. Against San Diego last week, the second-round pick split time in the base defense and had a productive game. Sintim recorded three tackles in limited action while starting strongside linebacker Danny Clark drew the ire of middle linebacker Antonio Pierce for apparently missing an assignment on a 2-yard touchdown catch by Chargers tight end Kris Wilson.

With Clark coming down the home stretch of his two-year contract with the Giants and the team having high hopes for Sintim, it appears the process of transitioning from the veteran to the young guy with the bright future is under way — perhaps all the way to making Sintim a full-time starter pretty soon.

At the very least, Sintim’s increased playing time is the Giants’ way of speeding up his development.

yes, as well as Wilkinson.

Wilkinson deserves some sort of plaque in the trainer's room. I've never seen someone who never played sustain so many injuries. He was like the Giant's version of Chevy Chase.

wouldnt call it an era

Agreed, Danny Clark was a mere stop gap. And he's actually held his own to be fair to him. He's made some brilliant plays also. But as stated, he's not the future. I'm surprised Sintim dind't get reps during the 3 week stretch fo weak opponents.. the same weeks we asked for Tuck to be rested.

Wilkinson deserves some sort of plaque in the trainer's room. I've never seen someone who never played sustain so many injuries. He was like the Giant's version of Chevy Chase.

It's probably the way he works out. More weights but not enough repts. Makes for strong but very stiff body.. makes it more suciptalbe to injury. Amani Toomer became a very agile receiver at an old age (relatively speaking) by adopting a training regimen that calls for stretching.. emphacizing muscle flexibility. I've stated here many times that a class of two of on hour yoga mandated on all players can do wonders not to just injuries but to making players that much more nimble.. fast and accurate.

Danny is pissed

He just found out someone put the same lead inserts in his shoes that Airhorn uses

BTW

did you see Shockey's comment on Lebron James....despite James claiming he'd like to play in the NFL

He said James would NEVER make it in the NFL......Lebron ran a 4'9 40 in high school

Duhhhhhh You meathead.....that WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL

Danny is pissed

He just found out someone put the same lead inserts in his shoes that Airhorn uses

BTW

did you see Shockey's comment on Lebron James....despite James claiming he'd like to play in the NFL

He said James would NEVER make it in the NFL......Lebron ran a 4'9 40 in high school

Duhhhhhh You meathead.....that WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL

....you realize he was drafted out of High School, right, Jack?

Those basketball players don't work on their 40 times...basketball players don't need long distance speed, they need quick bursts and the ability to start and stop. I doubt he runs anymore than a 4.8 by now, which is just faster than lineman speed. Besides, just because he's tall doesn't mean he knows how to catch a football, the GAME of football, or even the tight end position.

....you realize he was drafted out of High School, right, Jack?

Those basketball players don't work on their 40 times...basketball players don't need long distance speed, they need quick bursts and the ability to start and stop. I doubt he runs anymore than a 4.8 by now, which is just faster than lineman speed. Besides, just because he's tall doesn't mean he knows how to catch a football, the GAME of football, or even the tight end position.

Yeah your right

Lebron James

REALLY who does he think he is ................SUPERMAN?

some would argue he is.........I know one thing Antonio Pierce could not cover him

or Danny Clark

LOL

Yeah your right

Lebron James

REALLY who does he think he is ................SUPERMAN?

some would argue he is.........I know one thing Antonio Pierce could not cover him

or Danny Clark

LOL

Well, it'd be one thing if he was no good at basketball (think Antonio Gates)....

I do know one thing though, Cleveland could sure use him on their football team.

BTW, did you notice how Braylon was traded less than a week after he "attacked" Lebron's 5 foot 6 "homie"....

I don't see why there seems to be a revolt against Danny Clark. The guy doesn't make millions of dollars... For the money he's making, he's been very solid. At least he doesn't avoid tackles like that asshole safety with dreads.