SportsWrath

Badd fickin Egg

*SDMF*

I have to sit here and eat crow while you talk shit about the Giants. I understand i havnt a choice as they heve been playing like pop-warner. But where the fuck is your weekly faggot post after your cowgirls got your asses handed to you by the packers? Your lucky that Green Bay doesnt have a good offensive line because it would have been 70-0 if they did you fuckin loser.

capt.sea12501070450.aptopix_cowboys_seahawks_football_sea125-738211.jpg

How is it Egg's "Did you know" thread stays open, but this one gets locked?

I reopened it, but doubt there will be much trash talking.

that's why it shouldn't have been locked in the first place. Some of you may find BadEgg's comments annoying. but that's his right to speak. It's what a lot of fans do... trash talk... it's a phase on the way to adulthood. And if BadEgg is going through his growing pains, so be it. He's a cowboy fan and he's as wlecomed as DFNG and Mik are... yes different personalities.. but we need to appreciate our diversity. Not to take this political but BadEgg is part of what makes us.. this board.. diverse. We need more of him... only grown :)

that's why it shouldn't have been locked in the first place. Some of you may find BadEgg's comments annoying. but that's his right to speak. It's what a lot of fans do... trash talk... it's a phase on the way to adulthood. And if BadEgg is going through his growing pains, so be it. He's a cowboy fan and he's as wlecomed as DFNG and Mik are... yes different personalities.. but we need to appreciate our diversity. Not to take this political but BadEgg is part of what makes us.. this board.. diverse. We need more of him... only grown :)

Put down the hash pipe, and step away from the keyboard.

Agree. Its a fucking message board for christ's sake!! Let the guy be retarded on a Giants board. Atleast gives the rest of us an ass to target for kicking!

you fuckin hippie

How is it Egg's "Did you know" thread stays open, but this one gets locked?

I reopened it, but doubt there will be much trash talking.

I thought the rules were that you can't attack a poster personally/directly; like you know calling a poster a fuckin faggot. BadEgg attacks the Giants but not posters personally.

I thought the rules were that you can't attack a poster personally/directly; like you know calling a poster a fuckin faggot. BadEgg attacks the Giants but not posters personally.

You know, from a rules point of view, you'd be correct. I totally overlooked that. I guess I get immune to the shit slinging around here. However, if I had a last dollar to bet, I'd bet that wasn't the reason it was locked. If it was, I'll apologize and eat my crow in public.

You know, from a rules point of view, you'd be correct. I totally overlooked that. I guess I get immune to the shit slinging around here. However, if I had a last dollar to bet, I'd bet that wasn't the reason it was locked. If it was, I'll apologize and eat my crow in public.

you should have read my post. what am i invisible?

good grief!

you should have read my post. what am i invisible?

good grief!

I wasn't sure which 'f' word you were referring to, thread filler. It's not like f**k has never been posted in a thread title before, and we all know I'm gay anyway, so I ignored the other 'f' word in the title. Both you and lone wolf are right, and I should have left it alone.

"Gay Nazi Mod" thread to start in 3.............2...................1...............................

I wasn't sure which 'f' word you were referring to, thread filler. It's not like f**k has never been posted in a thread title before, and we all know I'm gay anyway, so I ignored the other 'f' word in the title. Both you and lone wolf are right, and I should have left it alone.

"Gay Nazi Mod" thread to start in 3.............2...................1...............................

Shall I change it back to where I had it before? :rolleyes:

sheesh I try to do my job and I get Micro managed. Hey it's kinda like real life right? LOL

if fa---t word is the impetus, the mod should have deleted it. locking it accomplishes nothing.

Shall I change it back to where I had it before? :rolleyes:

sheesh I try to do my job and I get Micro managed. Hey it's kinda like real life right? LOL

I just knew that was coming. And deserved.

EatingCrow.jpg

Now that I've drawn the attention away from Eggy, leave it up for a while then do what you will. I'll go crawl back in my corner now.

if fa---t word is the impetus, the mod should have deleted it. locking it accomplishes nothing.

Now that I agree with.

Lug, you find something you think you should lock, just delete it. I never understood what locking a thread accomplishes, other than to piss people off who read it and can't reply.

We know I'm exempt for that rule.. but do carry on sir :)

Very true. I rarely have anything negative to say about Giants fans personally.

Where have I been? Where have you people been?

There are 2 reasons I did not post after the Greenbay game:

1) I stopped by but knobody was here. I don't know what has happened but it seems that the traffic is definetly down this season. I'm guessing you lost one fan to the Arizona bandwagon, but the rest are MIA...

2) The Giants and there overrated inaccurate QB are not going anywhere this season. They will most likely beat a Michael Turneless Atlanta team, they will lose to Denver, and they will lose to an 8-3 Cowboys team -- the nail in the coffin. Really nothing to discuss here.

Very true. I rarely have anything negative to say about Giants fans personally.

Where have I been? Where have you people been?

There are 2 reasons I did not post after the Greenbay game:

1) I stopped by but knobody was here. I don't know what has happened but it seems that the traffic is definetly down this season. I'm guessing you lost one fan to the Arizona bandwagon, but the rest are MIA...

2) The Giants and there overrated inaccurate QB are not going anywhere this season. They will most likely beat a Michael Turneless Atlanta team, they will lose to Denver, and they will lose to an 8-3 Cowboys team -- the nail in the coffin. Really nothing to discuss here.

Wow...the 2007 deja vu is getting stronger. I recall an overly confident Cowboys fan during that Cinderella season too.

LOL, I've never ever joined an opposing teams website to "trash talk". That's the definition of a troll, bubby.