SportsWrath

Aaron Ross carted off with injured hammy

donovan4prez

My link

Now limping off. Holding left hammy. That didn't look good

Didn't see Ross after practice. Told he was carted off

TC on 31' hammy: "Poor kid can't get past that." Indicated the orig inj not as bad as Canty's but don't know yet about latest tweak

CB Aaron Ross on his hamstring injury: "It felt like someone shot me. It was cramping in three different places

And Ross on his timetable for returning to the field: "Hopefully, it won™t take more than 18 days. The first game is in 19 days.

I dunno, it doesn't sound good to me. And while Thomas is an OK replacement at CB, I'm not sold on Dockery as the nickel. This is starting to look like the pre-season from hell.

Its been three years and you're still not sold on him? Only thing Dockery lacks is height. He'll be fine at nickel.

I dunno, it doesn't sound good to me. And while Thomas is an OK replacement at CB, I'm not sold on Dockery as the nickel. This is starting to look like the pre-season from hell.

Dockery can flat out play. I remember when they signed him, went completely under the radar because he was 5'8. He's been here for three years because he gives everything he's got. I can see him starting elsewhere next season.

Hope you're right....but I've been expecting someone to beat him out for ...yes, three years now.

Dockery can flat out play. I remember when they signed him, went completely under the radar because he was 5'8. He's been here for three years because he gives everything he's got. I can see him starting elsewhere next season.

Agreed, and TT has been more than OK in his backup role, and esp thus far in camp.

Good thing this team has so much depth on D, with this many dings in training camp most teams would be staring down a 6-10 season. But the Giants can probably make do until most of those guys get healthy. Thank god none of these were season enders (except maybe Alford).

No biggie. He'll be back soon and Terrell thomas and Kevin Dockery are more than ample backups. Good try schmuckie.

The dude needs to learn to stretch.. it's not that complicated really.. it's not like he's super fast to warrant all these hamstring injuries the's getting....... just stretch like an athlete is supposed to do.. wtf.