SportsWrath

Fox Sports guy does top 99 players in the NFL

boohyah

Eli is a tad too high, Whitten is WAAAY too low and DeMarcus Ware is too high. I also agree Snee should be up there, possibly even Webster. I think Romo is too high also.

Totally agree on Witten, the Cowboys offense takes on a whole different dynamic without him, and it's not a good dynamic.

After last season Romo is way too high.

Given how most of us here think Jacobs is our MVP, I think this guy is full of it.

Forget the MVP part, this guy has changed the game because of his physcial attributes. Teams are now looking for another Brandon Jacobs. Without question he should be top 50 at the least.

Funny Phil Rivers appears at #16, one spot ahead of Eli. And which one of those two QB's has led their team to a SB victory, eh?

But Phiilip Rivers has all the tools and COULD make the big dance and POSSIBLY could be a SB MVP. I mean c'mon shake......HES THE PRESEASON FAVORITE!

I don't think he's overated, but 4 is awfully high.

i think putting him at 4 makes him overrated :)

seriously the guy has a sick playoffs and now he's the best wr in football? not buying it

i think putting him at 4 makes him overrated :)

seriously the guy has a sick playoffs and now he's the best wr in football? not buying it

Fitzy was a great reciever before the playoffs I might put him at #1 honestly the guy is sick,but seriously #2 wideout Andre Johnson is little too low I would put him in top ten. And a guy I find interesting is Lance Briggs all the way down at 81 man has this guy fallen off remember two years coming off a superbowl every Giants fan wanted this guy to play next to A.P,but he got his big contract and just fell off totally 81 is even high for him at this point.