SportsWrath

Levi Jones?

Sephiroth

Hey, you think THAT'S bad... after Tiki Barber's third season, I thought we should cut him... I don't know how many times that year I saw a two-yard swing pass from Danny Kanell bounce off his hands...

I'll one up you on that......I actually went out and BOUGHT a Danny Kannell jersey. <_<

You want to see some goofy names, roll on out to the trailer park. Plenty of white folks want their kids to be ostracized too.

I know a woman who's named her daughters Autumn Sky, Winter Dawn, and due in August, Summer Eve. I shit you not.

Summer Eve? You have to talk her out of it. Isn't Summer's Eve a douche?

He was 2nd on my list that yr. That was when we had a poor secondary. So my wish list was Gallery, to help protect Collins, or a stud safety like Taylor. Now, Taylor would have been a good pickup, but thank goodness we did NOT get Gallery. <_<

BB, Taylor would have been a good pickup? How so? I'm pretty sure that the Raiders are much happier with Gallery than the Skins are with Taylor, RIP.

Summer Eve? You have to talk her out of it. Isn't Summer's Eve a douche?

LOL...yes, yes it is. And I'd rather not have a conversation with that train wreck. If genetics holds any sway, their names will be the least of those kids' problems.

LOL...yes, yes it is. And I'd rather not have a conversation with that train wreck. If genetics holds any sway, their names will be the least of those kids' problems.

LOL... my dad used to be a schoolteacher, and one day he was grading papers and told me to come over and check out this girl's name.

The top of the paper read, "Aneeda Dick."

I shit you not.

If I were black, Id name one of my kids Gofuckyourself and tell people its pronounced Michael.

:worshippy: hahahahaha

back the the Gallery pick... is Tackle a harder job than Guard?? well considering the fact that DE are faster and has some crazy moves to defend but.. is it really that hard??.. is that why Tackles are paid more (or do they)??

LOL... my dad used to be a schoolteacher, and one day he was grading papers and told me to come over and check out this girl's name.

The top of the paper read, "Aneeda Dick."

I shit you not.

Thats classic :rock: ...Believe it or not, when I was in middle school there was a teacher named Mrs. Dick. Her husband's name was Harold. And her daughter's name was Anita. And Mrs. Dick looked suspiciously like a penis.

Yes, that would be Harold "Harry" Dick and Anita Dick. They were also rumored to have a daughter named Ivana, but that was just us kids having some fun. Anita and Harry were damn sure real though, Anita was a few years ahead of me in school.