SportsWrath

Ex-Giant Anthony Mix Reportedly Indicted for Underage Sex

Mr. P

Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Anthony Mix was indicted by a grand jury in Bay Minette, Alabama for having consensual sex with an underage minor according to a Fox television station in Alabama. Mix allegedly had a relationship with the 15-year old girl, and a grand jury found suitable evidence to indict Mix on those charges.

The Fox station reported that that the Bay Minette Police wanted to pursue charges of second degree rape and sodomy. The grand jury's decision was to indict Mix on the misdemeanor of delinquency of a minor. If convicted Mix could face a year in jail with a $500 fine.

The Bucs signed Mix on January 24. If he makes the team he is slated to earn $385,000. Mix played for the New York Giants and Washington Redskins during the 2007 season. He was released by Washington at end of the 2008 preseason and was not part of an NFL team during the regular season. Mix played collegiately at Auburn and is from Bay Minette.

When contacted the Tampa Bay Buccaneers did not have a comment on this story at this time.

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/5451

:lol:

Two years ago he was the next great WR for the Giants according to some.

Seriously though, the guy is pulling down some good cash and has a college education yet is dumb enough to get mixed up with a 15 yr old? :doh:

:lol:

Two years ago he was the next great WR for the Giants according to some.

Seriously though, the guy is pulling down some good cash and has a college education yet is dumb enough to get mixed up with a 15 yr old? :doh:

Reminds me of my then fiance's cousin who played for the Yankee's .....Luis Polonia. You got groupies of every description attempting to service you at every inch of the hotels they are staying in and he also got with a 15 year old girl. My then girl had the nerve to try to defend the hole by saying...they only went after him because he is Dominican...well fuck that. I am a father of girls and I would have gone after him with his own baseball bat and fucked him up. I also told her I have scragged me women (not as much as a baseball player or other athlete...lol) but have never banged an underage girl. When in doubt walk away....I had to do it twice and never regretted it. Way better than a statutory rape charge. :rolleyes:

i think this is the guy jackstroud was talkin about in the other thread where he said our best WR is on the redskins

except the redskins cut him and he is a buc

I wonder if he knew she was 15... he should have been smart enough to find out, but there are tons of 15 year old girls with a little makeup and a skanky getup who could pass for 21.. EASY.

I know that is why when in doubt walk the fuck out....a couple of times I asked to see drivers licenses...no shit. I used to work for DMV so I could catch the fakes. No tail is worth jail. :P

I know that is why when in doubt walk the fuck out....a couple of times I asked to see drivers licenses...no shit. I used to work for DMV so I could catch the fakes. No tail is worth jail. :P

I would have loved to see you card-check a chick.

I would have loved to see you card-check a chick.

I made it into a game...."no way ....bullshit you are 21 ....lol....no you gotta prove it....lol....you look ....younger than 18....don't be offended ....probably your family gene pool leans toward the young looking side of things....what that's your license....wow (I hold it up to the light...laser embossing intact...little codes like HLM (Harlem) or JAM/QUE (Jamaica or Queens); DEB (cashier's initials)....no fraying around the pic...looks genuine....dob within defined parameters above 18 ....now down with the fucking....) LOLLLOLLLOLL!!!

Each DMV site has its own 3 letter code; and each clerk has their own unique 3 letter code. So if you are a crook giving out fake stuff you soon realize who is doing it and you get caught out that way. Very simple but it worked. Dumbasses would deal in illegal licenses, registrations and do it on a volume basis. Needless to say when officer Krupke pulls over Mr. Illegal or Criminal in Podunk NY they check everything. So if a particular DMV site keeps coming up more than a statistically significant number of times and particular clerk(s) keep showing up then you definitely have some illegality going on and then they (the DMV Police, State Police, FBI, what used to be ATF, Postal Police as documents get mailed, and sometimes the Treasury Dept along with local law enforcement) get together to ferret out who is naughty and who is nice. Ahhh the Byzantine world of DMV ....how I don't miss it.