SportsWrath

How about this deal?

Allstarjim

Cleveland wants a 1st and 3rd for Edwards, Giants want to give a 2nd and 5th. What about this... the Giants trade both 2nds for Braylon. Which is a good deal for both sides. Then the Giants trade up by trading their 3rd and N.O. 5th to move back in the second round.

They would still have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd (compensatory), 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th. We would have Braylon and a pick in every round. Then the Giants STILL have flexibility to move up in any round should they want to. They would still be in great shape both with position, flexibility, and with the number of picks, and to top it off they would have Braylon Edwards.

Tell me that Cleveland wouldn't take both 2nders for Edwards?

Get JR on the phone, they can do this deal and everybody wins.

If the second team would be willing to trade an somewhat early to mid 2nd round pic for our 3rd and 5th, I'd be for it. But i say this because of my bias towards us taking Clint Sintim, so I might not be the best judge on this.

Coming out of this draft with Edwards, Nicks, and Sintim would be the best possible world, IMO. I should also say there is a fat chance of that happening.

They said on NFL live that Reese had stated that he would of went for the 1,3,5 or 1,2,5 deal(I can't remember which) but the Browns also wanted Kiwanuka .The Browns wanting Kiwanuka was the deal breaker according to Reese.

They said on NFL live that Reese had stated that he would of went for the 1,3,5 or 1,2,5 deal(I can't remember which) but the Browns also wanted Kiwanuka .The Browns wanting Kiwanuka was the deal breaker according to Reese.

For those picks (either set), this may be the best non trade of the year. I sure as hell hope the Browns don't budge on kiwi if Reese is willing to part with 1,2,5 or 1,3,5.

You have to be a Rocket Scientist to understand that chart.

Or just not as dumb as me. <_<

yeah, as soon as i saw all that comparative numbers... for pick values... i decided that i'm not even gonna pay a single second into calulating that shit.