SportsWrath

Forget you

so-cal dub

You suckers dont like getting word on a RUMOR? As if my title was misleading or something and I personaly made it up. As if SNY didnt report it the same way moments after I did. You can all go Look for headlines yourselves.

You suckers dont like getting word on a RUMOR? As if my title was misleading or something and I personaly made it up. As if SNY didnt report it the same way moments after I did. You can all go Look for headlines yourselves.

Don't be dense, we all appreciate rumors, however far fetched, if it's something one read on another site, heard on the radio, tv whatever. I was bitching about BB01's thread and the couple people who followed suit.

Not even like i was pissed that they did it, but I was just saying it's been happening more frequently lately, I just don't want to see it get out of hand.

Don't be dense, we all appreciate rumors, however far fetched, if it's something one read on another site, heard on the radio, tv whatever. I was bitching about BB01's thread and the couple people who followed suit.

Not even like i was pissed that they did it, but I was just saying it's been happening more frequently lately, I just don't want to see it get out of hand.

I jumped off the chain. When I read this forum today and saw all the fake threads I thought it was pop shots at what I posted last night. I for one didn't make the rumor up and I even titled the thread "RUMOR time" meaning of course what is going to be posted is a rumor. So it was upsetting to me to read people bashing me for merely sharing info I had read.

BTW, this editing post stuff is bullshit. Might as well take away our cursing ability.

I jumped off the chain. When I read this forum today and saw all the fake threads I thought it was pop shots at what I posted last night. I for one didn't make the rumor up and I even titled the thread "RUMOR time" meaning of course what is going to be posted is a rumor. So it was upsetting to me to read people bashing me for merely sharing info I had read.

BTW, this editing post stuff is bullshit. Might as well take away our cursing ability.

What editing post stuff are you talking about?

I think it was more people trying to get our hopes up and then sit back and laugh once we open the thread and realize it's a joke. Resulting in some of us sitting in our underwear crying with an empty bottle of tequila.

I think it was more people trying to get our hopes up and then sit back and laugh once we open the thread and realize it's a joke. Resulting in some of us sitting in our underwear crying with an empty bottle of tequila.

:lol:

Aw..no sweat off my hide. I've been in a pissy mood today. I'm probably getting laid off come Monday. My job has ran dry like everyone else's in the construction business. Life really sucks right now

It may. Though neither Braylon or the Giants are going to pay my bills.

Well I hope you and VG have some better luck. I wouldn't wish this sort of stuff on anyone. I've been so pissed off at my job recently seeing how some people continue to be so fucking lazy with everything that's going on and revenues down 33% at my place.

Oh. Come. On.

That was happening anyway.

Well I hope you and VG have some better luck. I wouldn't wish this sort of stuff on anyone. I've been so pissed off at my job recently seeing how some people continue to be so fucking lazy with everything that's going on and revenues down 33% at my place.

Oh no shit, dude. It's scary. We've got over 200k in overdue A/R, and in a service industry especially, that ain't good. It's worse in a company that employs less than 20 people. We actually have a customer that is nearly 15 grand in the hole to us, and his way of making payment, well partial payment.....he made us about 50,000 folders for the sales department. Sure, it's a trade, but my landlord isn't going to take folders in lieu of cash. And the kicker....the dumbass made them on OUR equipment....the very equipment he racked up the large bill on. So while he may have staved us off for a bit, the 50k folders will show up on next months billing. No wonder this country needs a bailout.

Oh no shit, dude. It's scary. We've got over 200k in overdue A/R, and in a service industry especially, that ain't good. It's worse in a company that employs less than 20 people. We actually have a customer that is nearly 15 grand in the hole to us, and his way of making payment, well partial payment.....he made us about 50,000 folders for the sales department. Sure, it's a trade, but my landlord isn't going to take folders in lieu of cash. And the kicker....the dumbass made them on OUR equipment....the very equipment he racked up the large bill on. So while he may have staved us off for a bit, the 50k folders will show up on next months billing. No wonder this country needs a bailout.

The sad thing is, I have been constantly thinking I need to get a gun becasue if this shit continues it's going to be crazy. Today I realize, I may be one of those people who I needed to defend myself against. Only in America!

The sad thing is, I have been constantly thinking I need to get a gun becasue if this shit continues it's going to be crazy. Today I realize, I may be one of those people who I needed to defend myself against. Only in America!

No, No, No, don't pull a plaxico..

I know, but what bugs me more right now is lazyiness. There's a chance we're going to have more layoffs this week. Meanwhile, I go to one our shops today and find out that they are sitting on orders where the work is done yet they haven't been processed to be billed, 3 months worth!! Fuck me.

I know, but what bugs me more right now is lazyiness. There's a chance we're going to have more layoffs this week. Meanwhile, I go to one our shops today and find out that they are sitting on orders where the work is done yet they haven't been processed to be billed, 3 months worth!! Fuck me.

Yeah, you would think that anyone who has a job would be working their asses off to keep it. When it comes time to trim the fat those same assholes will be like "WTF, how did this happen to me"????