SportsWrath

Horse collared out of town!

boohyah

i wonder who's gonna be the first person to throw the dumb idea of TO coming to the Giants idea

OSI724DASACK

I am waiting for JackStroud to start a T.O. has our QB thread.

hahahahahahhahahahahhah

I am waiting for JackStroud to start a T.O. has our QB thread.

I would love to have T.O. Barry Cofield and I are on the same page on this one. Barry was inteviewed on New4 and said the Giants were just the sort of team that could deal with the talented but loud mouthed WR.

I think in some sense SFO, Philly and Dallas blamed T.O. for the fact they had disfunctional inept teams

T.O. is the perfect scapegoat but all 3 teams suffered, and will suffer when he leaves....their problems are not centered on one poor soul.

didnt TO play the SB on a broken leg and nearly win the MVP award......

actually TO is a saint compared to unathletic Antonio Air horn, and Plaxico Have gun will travel Burress

If we dealt with shockey we can deal with TO

The guy is only the most productive WR in the NFL over the last 3 seasons......man that would be hard to deal with

Thats what coaches get paid for. Dallas does not have a head coach, they have a puppet.

I would love to have T.O. Barry Cofield and I are on the same page on this one. Barry was inteviewed on New4 and said the Giants were just the sort of team that could deal with the talented but loud mouthed WR.

I think in some sense SFO, Philly and Dallas blamed T.O. for the fact they had disfunctional inept teams

T.O. is the perfect scapegoat but all 3 teams suffered, and will suffer when he leaves....their problems are not centered on one poor soul.

didnt TO play the SB on a broken leg and nearly win the MVP award......

actually TO is a saint compared to unathletic Antonio Air horn, and Plaxico Have gun will travel Burress

If we dealt with shockey we can deal with TO

The guy is only the most productive WR in the NFL over the last 3 seasons......man that would be hard to deal with

Thats what coaches get paid for. Dallas does not have a head coach, they have a puppet.

Antonio??? :confused: And Burress wasnt as bad as T.O. schmucky :rolleyes:

I knew he meant Pierce, but when has Pierce been a distracton?

he was referring to the child like antics of blowing an air horn during an interview instead of answering questions...actually, the dog has to agree with jackstroud on this - owens has made every team he has played for better, and aside from his bizzare meltdown in philly, he never was really anything different than many other diva receivers...the bills will be a better team for at least a season or so with him in the line-up.

the reality is, owens mouth was no different than burress and shockey shaking their heads on the field everytime manning didn't throw them the ball two years ago.

pointless to debate now that he has signed, but...

he was referring to the child like antics of blowing an air horn during an interview instead of answering questions...actually, the dog has to agree with jackstroud on this - owens has made every team he has played for better, and aside from his bizzare meltdown in philly, he never was really anything different than many other diva receivers...the bills will be a better team for at least a season or so with him in the line-up.

the reality is, owens mouth was no different than burress and shockey shaking their heads on the field everytime manning didn't throw them the ball two years ago.

pointless to debate now that he has signed, but...

Welcome back dog, did you see my Renaissance thread?