SportsWrath

Woud you trade Mannings with Colts

JackStroud

gimme a break, j. scan down the list- there are plenty of stupid posts. don't be bullied into singling out jack because of some idiots from giants board who can't get over themselves.

Mr.Highandmighty has spoken all hail his opinion, none shall have any other opinion but his.

I don't see how this topic is any different than the number of 'serious advice desperately needed' threads in GD in terms of stupidity, and no one says anything about those. So because those kinds of threads are made mostly by 'people we know', they get a 'pass', and because this one is made by someone people seem not to like, it's ok to gang up on it? The way I see it, we're a small enough community here where we can individually choose not to reply, instead of replying and giving the poster exactly what he intended to achieve.

I don't see how this topic is any different than the number of 'serious advice desperately needed' threads in GD in terms of stupidity, and no one says anything about those. So because those kinds of threads are made mostly by 'people we know', they get a 'pass', and because this one is made by someone people seem not to like, it's ok to gang up on it? The way I see it, we're a small enough community here where we can individually choose not to reply, instead of replying and giving the poster exactly what he intended to achieve.

After thinking about this and calming down, I have to agree. You guys know he is wanting attention so next time just ignore it and move to the next topic. I don't want to see any members leave this place because of anyone here but it's really simple, ignore the person. Plus his topics in the Politics forum haven't been too bad.

Yeah I probably was a little too harsh.

I wasn't directing that at you, just in general. I was just saying that if members feel the way they do about Jack, that's fine, just ignore the thread/post instead of posting how bad he was on the GMB.

:rolleyes:

After thinking about this and calming down, I have to agree. You guys know he is wanting attention so next time just ignore it and move to the next topic. I don't want to see any members leave this place because of anyone here but it's really simple, ignore the person. Plus his topics in the Politics forum haven't been too bad.

Yes, ignore it so he then floods the board with this shit. Brilliant!

I'd do it

Maybe the Colts want to groom him. Besides playing in a dome he can fire knuckleball/ducks all day with reasonable accuracy........no wind

On the other hand Peyton wants another ring......he wont get one in Indy..his tight spiral is all weather

The title of the topic may seem reasonable, but the reasoning for it makes little sense now does it.

He can "fire ducks all day with reasonable accuracy"

Peyton won't get one in Indy? why not, the colts are still pretty good.

And the Colts are going to groom a QB who won the superbowl last year and this year made the pro bowl.

I wasn't directing that at you, just in general. I was just saying that if members feel the way they do about Jack, that's fine, just ignore the thread/post instead of posting how bad he was on the GMB.

you PM'd me and told me you were going to attack JR and you said"watch me piss JR off :LMAO: "

The title of the topic may seem reasonable, but the reasoning for it makes little sense now does it.

He can "fire ducks all day with reasonable accuracy"

Peyton won't get one in Indy? why not, the colts are still pretty good.

And the Colts are going to groom a QB who won the superbowl last year and this year made the pro bowl.

Ahem....please stay off topic like the rest of us please. Thank you.