Allstarjim

Walterfootball.com

Round 1 (29): James Laurinitis, ILB, Ohio State

Round 2 (45): Kenny Britt, WR, Rutgers

Round 2 (60): Connor Barwin, DE, Cincinatti

Round 3 (91): Javon Ringer, RB, Michigan State

NFLdraftdog.com

Round 1 (29): Michael Johnson, DE, Georgia Tech

Round 2 (45): Chase Coffman, TE, Missouri *note* same mock has Kenny Britt drafted at #50 overall by the Bucs :LMAO:

Round 2 (60): Fili Moala, DT, USC

thedraftking.com

Round 1 (29): Fili Moala, DT, USC

*EDIT*

Saturdays2Sundays.com

Round 1 (29): Brian Cushing, OLB, USC

Round 2 (45): Tony Kropog, OT, Tulane

Round 2 (60): Derrick Williams, WR, Penn State

warroomreport.com

Round 1 (29): Clint Sintim, OLB, Virginia

Post your own findings or your own mock.

Picking names is after round 1 is crazy, especially with all the movement.

Round 1: LB

Round 2: DL or OL

Round 3: WR or Secondary

Round 4: RB/TE

Round 5: who cares

Round 6: hot dog vendor

Round 7: shoe shine boy

Tom Brady is one successful hot dog vendor.

Yes he was....Patriots got lucky on him and everyone knows it. If everyone knew he was going to be this good, he would have went in round 1

Well of course.. It's all about getting lucky with those late picks.. We've gotten lucky in recent years, as well. Not HoF QB lucky, but still lucky.

You know Ppod, I know you think drafting a WR in the first is ill-advised, but I think it's our most dire need and it's the most critical draft pick the Giants need to get right. That's why I think we may go WR in the 1st, maybe DT in the 2nd, ANOTHER WR with the later 2nd, and LB with the 3rd. Most of the good WLB with cover skills are not projected to go until after 2 rounds go by.

You know Ppod, I know you think drafting a WR in the first is ill-advised, but I think it's our most dire need and it's the most critical draft pick the Giants need to get right. That's why I think we may go WR in the 1st, maybe DT in the 2nd, ANOTHER WR with the later 2nd, and LB with the 3rd. Most of the good WLB with cover skills are not projected to go until after 2 rounds go by.

me personally I think a WR is round one is a waste of a pick, unless he is a can't miss type of guy...but Reese has shown that he will draft the best defensive player available in round 1. My philosophy is you win championships with defense and that starts with an immense pass rush. We need to keep stock piling the young guys so the defense always has fresh legs for many years to come. It's one thing I saw when Parcells left...GEorge Young lost his mind and stopped drafting defensive guys in the first round, and when he finally did they sucked. I just think round 1 should always be a defensive guy, unless the offensive player is a can't miss, like the year they took Shockey or Eli.

Also, I think we may already have a good starting caliber WLB in Bryan Kehl, we just don't know yet. I don't think we should count on it, but he is the reason I think that the position is in less dire need of upgrading compared to WR. But when we do go that way, we need to go with someone with sideline to sideline speed. If you look at the other top defenses in the NFL, they have such a linebacker... Lawrence Timmons on the Steelers (who was overshadowed by Harrison because of the INT return but who played brilliantly nonetheless), and Brendon Ayanbadejo on the Ravens.

me personally I think a WR is round one is a waste of a pick, unless he is a can't miss type of guy...but Reese has shown that he will draft the best defensive player available in round 1. My philosophy is you win championships with defense and that starts with an immense pass rush. We need to keep stock piling the young guys so the defense always has fresh legs for many years to come. It's one thing I saw when Parcells left...GEorge Young lost his mind and stopped drafting defensive guys in the first round, and when he finally did they sucked. I just think round 1 should always be a defensive guy, unless the offensive player is a can't miss, like the year they took Shockey or Eli.

I totally agree with your point of view, but I just think that we can upgrade the defense from rounds 2 and later and also that the defense is already championship worthy with the guns we have with the exception of WLB. I mean, I don't know what kind of turnover we will have, but I do know we will have Webster, Ross, Phillips, Tuck, Umenyiora, Pierce and Kiwi, that is a tremendous core. There is not a lot of need on that side of the ball, IMO. We do have to account for injuries but I still believe that we need to get some bullets in the gun for offense at WR to help Eli out.

I totally agree with your point of view, but I just think that we can upgrade the defense from rounds 2 and later and also that the defense is already championship worthy with the guns we have with the exception of WLB. I mean, I don't know what kind of turnover we will have, but I do know we will have Webster, Ross, Phillips, Tuck, Umenyiora, Pierce and Kiwi, that is a tremendous core. There is not a lot of need on that side of the ball, IMO. We do have to account for injuries but I still believe that we need to get some bullets in the gun for offense at WR to help Eli out.

I hear ya....but I would rather sign TJ WhosYourMomma to a big contract as he is proven, then take a chance on paying first round money to a go that we don't know about...but that's me...The Giants have plenty of picks this year, and Reese so far has been outstanding, so we shall see

I hear ya....but I would rather sign TJ WhosYourMomma to a big contract as he is proven, then take a chance on paying first round money to a go that we don't know about...but that's me...The Giants have plenty of picks this year, and Reese so far has been outstanding, so we shall see

Did you hear the latest? On ESPN today they had a recording of TJ Houshmanzadeh on a radio show and he intimated that he wants to be an Eagle. He said in the game against the Eagles, "that was my audition..." for Andy Reid.

I still think there's a better than 50% chance that the Bengals franchise him.

Did you hear the latest? On ESPN today they had a recording of TJ Houshmanzadeh on a radio show and he intimated that he wants to be an Eagle. He said in the game against the Eagles, "that was my audition..." for Andy Reid.

I still think there's a better than 50% chance that the Bengals franchise him.

that's funny...they might or might not want him...depends on the salary. History has shown though they do not pay for receivers and the one time they did, they went to a Superbowl

my dream draft

1.Michael Johnson(no matter if Kiwi moves back to SLB)

2.Darius Howard Bey (flat out speed demon, numbers dropped with shitty qb play at Maryland i am not a Hixon fan BTW)

3.Victor Harris (Yeah i know this is the Aaron Ross is god board, he only gets beat 10 or 12 times a game not bad or its just a slump hes going through or he gets the ball thrown his way cause of Webster on the other side we still need a safety net at corner)

my dream draft

1.Michael Johnson(no matter if Kiwi moves back to SLB)

2.Darius Howard Bey (flat out speed demon, numbers dropped with shitty qb play at Maryland i am not a Hixon fan BTW)

3.Victor Harris (Yeah i know this is the Aaron Ross is god board, he only gets beat 10 or 12 times a game not bad or its just a slump hes going through or he gets the ball thrown his way cause of Webster on the other side we still need a safety net at corner)

Darius will not make it pass the 1 rd.