SportsWrath

People Who May Be On The Out and Who you want to keep...

BurnThePhilFans

I'll start....

Ward - want himt o stay but almost 100% certain he's gone

Toomer - Is gone; one of my favorite players of all time but I'm indifferent on this one with his declining play

Tyree - Probably gone

Moss - A bust. Get rid of him

Hagan - Emergency signing... probably gone

Plax - Want him to stay if he's not in jail. But either way he will be suspended.

Jacobs - Free agent must to re-seign. He'll be back.

McDougle - nothing special. Wouldn't mind seeing him go.

McQuarters - See ya. Terrel Thomas looks good. We are finally developing one of the better secondaries in the league.

Madison - Still love the guy. In his rare time he still plays well (see the pass breakup in the Cincinatti OT - Prob saved the game. A great teammate too)

Gilbride - kill yourself

Spags - Looking more on more like he has a shot at staying.

Kiwi - A solid season in his first full season at DE (8.5 sacks) - It would be hard to move him back to LB and I think our third down pass rush with a healthy Osi, Tuck, Robbins etc.. will be enough.... Is he valuable trade bait?

Droughns - A great special teamer. I'd like him to stay.

Feel free to add to the list for anyone I forgot.

Ward - It's 50/50 I have read reports saying he will stay regardless, I've read some that say he wants to be a starter.

Toomer - If Plax gets jail time and we draft a WR early on Toomer will be staying for leadership and teach the young WR.

Tyree - Gone

Moss - Depends what happens with Plax, plus I think Coughlin like the kid so who knows.

Hagan - Gone

Plax - Easily will be back pending jail time.

Jacobs - Should be back unless some team offers him 8 Mil a year.

McDougle - Depth signing...50/50 he stays or goes...more then likely gone with the return of Osi.

McQuarters - Would like to see him back, good team mate but I think Bradshaw/Hixon will be taken over his PR spot.

Gilbride - Will be back for another year.

Spags - Still acouple teams who need head coaches but it looks like he should be staying

Kiwi - With our LB core we have to keep Kiwi he is basiacally our poor mans Ware.. he will stay a Giants until later in his career. Plus I hear the team really like the guy.

Droughns - Good player but with the depth we have at RB I can see us letting him go.

Knight--our inactive freeagent--gone;

Clark--did ok, but I'm hoping LB upgrades force him out

Madison: I'm hoping he is gone as a player; hired as an assistant for Guinta.

McQuarters/McDougle: McGone.

With the plax situation as it stands, and Toomer pretty much gone, I don't see us getting rid of any WR until spring; and hopefully the first one to go is Moss. I just don't think he brings anything to the table. Hope he proves me wrong next year.

Ward - It's 50/50 I have read reports saying he will stay regardless, I've read some that say he wants to be a starter.

Toomer - If Plax gets jail time and we draft a WR early on Toomer will be staying for leadership and teach the young WR.

Tyree - Gone

Moss - Depends what happens with Plax, plus I think Coughlin like the kid so who knows.

Hagan - Gone

Plax - Easily will be back pending jail time.

Jacobs - Should be back unless some team offers him 8 Mil a year.

McDougle - Depth signing...50/50 he stays or goes...more then likely gone with the return of Osi.

McQuarters - Would like to see him back, good team mate but I think Bradshaw/Hixon will be taken over his PR spot.

Gilbride - Will be back for another year.

Spags - Still acouple teams who need head coaches but it looks like he should be staying

Kiwi - With our LB core we have to keep Kiwi he is basiacally our poor mans Ware.. he will stay a Giants until later in his career. Plus I hear the team really like the guy.

Droughns - Good player but with the depth we have at RB I can see us letting him go.

This is what I agree with, and hope happens. To save myself typing. :P

Esp. Kiwi, I really like that guy, and think he is irreplacable, in the sense that he can play DE or LB. Like you said, a poor mans Ware.

Jacobs- I think he is the #1 priority and while it's the adage that runningbacks are a dime a dozen, 265 pound ones aren't.

Ward- A nice, solid runner and I'd like to see him back but if it comes down to him or Jacobs, it's an easy decision.

Burress- I'd like to see him back, providing issues with the law and the league turn out as good as they can. I believe in

redemption and if his teammates want him back, there is no reason I shouldn't.

Kiwi- I like the poor man's Ware comparison. With Osi coming back, he gives the team versatility, either playing linebacker or playing down on the line along with Tuck and Osi.

Toomer- I'm not sure if he has thoughts of retiring, but it would be nice to retain him. He is a true professional and

his ability to mentor and provide leadership would be valuable. Best career Giant receiver I have ever seen but

in the end it's about money so I honestly don't know what will happen.

Madison- see Toomer

Gilbride- Get that Raiders job sir. If you do, call me. I'll pay for your plane ticket.

Spags- I've heard Reese is considering making him the coach in waiting, which I love. A nice, smooth transition when

Coughlin retires would be great.

I have a little different take on a couple of them

Jacobs- a must sign

Ward- I think Bradshaw will be better, let him go if he even hints at wanting a large contract.

Toomer- Sorry I got nothing but love for the man, but he has to go. We could have so much more at this spot.

Gill- kill him with a big freakin knife

Spags- give him a blank check

Playerwise, if we can land Fat Albert in free agency, and land an LB or two in the draft, all the FAs can split..... and that goes for Jacobs as well. i love him, but you can't pass up a stud DT if it's at all possible. RBs are a dime a dozen. But if we can't get Al, then:

Ward - have a good career. It's Bradshaw time

Toomer - time to move on. nothing more than a #3 WR, and we have a bunch of them already

Tyree - ST were hurting this year cause Tyree & Hixon were missing from them. I'd like him back

Moss - Toomer wasn't all that for his first 3 years, so who knows with Moss. Let him stay. His contract isn't crazy

Hagan - adios

Plax - If he doesn't get jailtime, I expect him back

Jacobs - Re-sign him, but not to an insane deal. an incentive based deal is needed

McDougle - adios

McQuarters - I'll miss the band aids

Madison - hire him as a position coach

Gilbride - "kill yourself" --AGREED!!!!.... but he'll be back. i just hope he learned from his mistakes

Spags - if he doesn't go to KC, I think there is a good chance he stays

Kiwi - it will be awesome to have a good DE rotation again next year when Osi is back. peeps need to remember this was his first season starting (after getting dicked around with his position), he was dinged up, but still played at a high level. the kid is gonna be awesome

Droughns - adios

Butler - if he wants to come back on the cheap, $2 mil/yr, fine. otherwise, adios

Playerwise, if we can land Fat Albert in free agency, and land an LB or two in the draft, all the FAs can split..... and that goes for Jacobs as well. i love him, but you can't pass up a stud DT if it's at all possible. RBs are a dime a dozen. But if we can't get Al, then:

Ward - have a good career. It's Bradshaw time

Toomer - time to move on. nothing more than a #3 WR, and we have a bunch of them already

Tyree - ST were hurting this year cause Tyree & Hixon were missing from them. I'd like him back

Moss - Toomer wasn't all that for his first 3 years, so who knows with Moss. Let him stay. His contract isn't crazy

Hagan - adios

Plax - If he doesn't get jailtime, I expect him back

Jacobs - Re-sign him, but not to an insane deal. an incentive based deal is needed

McDougle - adios

McQuarters - I'll miss the band aids

Madison - hire him as a position coach

Gilbride - "kill yourself" --AGREED!!!!.... but he'll be back. i just hope he learned from his mistakes

Spags - if he doesn't go to KC, I think there is a good chance he stays

Kiwi - it will be awesome to have a good DE rotation again next year when Osi is back. peeps need to remember this was his first season starting (after getting dicked around with his position), he was dinged up, but still played at a high level. the kid is gonna be awesome

Droughns - adios

Butler - if he wants to come back on the cheap, $2 mil/yr, fine. otherwise, adios

I agree with your list except for it should be adios period for Butler...even when he made an interception he looked out of position. lol

I agree with your list except for it should be adios period for Butler...even when he made an interception he looked out of position. lol

true. It's time for Kenny Phillips to get the starting nod, and I do like Johnson more than Butler. We'd definitely have to draft a S at some point.