SportsWrath

Eagles/Vikings

so-cal dub

Dirty Dawkins

leading with his head on every tackle

maybe he will be the next "lights out"

I was thinking the same thing. Yeah he doesn't mind putting his body out there for big hits but he always leads with his helmet and is looking to injure someone.

Does any know if Q Mikel is a free agent next year? That guy is a beast...

On February 27, 2007, Mikell inked a four-year contract with the Eagles, who prevented him from testing the free agent market.

wikipedia

Eagles cant do shit but kick field goals, Vikings starting to get a groove. I like the way this is heading. I just pray T.Jackson and A.P. can avoid the turnovers.

Go Vikes!

I want AZ so bad. When I was working at the Fiesta Bowl lot yesterday, it was right next to the Cards tailgaters at the stadium. They were cockier than usual and I was wearing my Giants hat. We'll destroy those fuckers.

I want AZ so bad. When I was working at the Fiesta Bowl lot yesterday, it was right next to the Cards tailgaters at the stadium. They were cockier than usual and I was wearing my Giants hat. We'll destroy those fuckers.

You send my banner out yet?

wow Joe Buck is with out a doubt a cockgobbler Westbrook does nothing all game gets one lucky screen and Buck says Westbrook is the most dangerous man in the NFL :rolleyes:

in the dog's mind, that is the exact definition of dangerous...you can hold a player in check and in one play he can break the game open...for once, the dog would agree with joe buck...for once...

in the dog's mind, that is the exact definition of dangerous...you can hold a player in check and in one play he can break the game open...for once, the dog would agree with joe buck...for once...

So any guy who is stopped all game but gets one play in is dangerous? The Lube thinks the Dog is just trying to cause trouble and stir emotions.