SportsWrath

Eagles/Vikings

so-cal dub

What a Battle of the Scrubs that was. I couldn't see us losing to either one of those teams.

I agree. Aside from that Westbrook TD, the Eagles offense played like dung.

Their defense played pretty good, but then again they faced Tarvaris Jackson. My brother's

hamster could play better than Tarvaris Jackson. How he is even considered a "legit" NFL

QB I will never know.

What a Battle of the Scrubs that was. I couldn't see us losing to either one of those teams.

unless we put Pierce Mirroring Westy :brooding:

Blackburn needs to "watch" Westy

how quick is that Scanlon?

FINALLY!! Let the hype begin! Here's to a week's worth of Giants/Eagles previews in the newspapers, radio shows, and television. Giants talk will be everywhere!!

GO GIANTS!!!

YES. Here's a week where we all hear about how the Eagles are the 2008 version of last year's

Giants. I'm getting sicker and sicker of this shit every time I hear someone say that.

I agree. Aside from that Westbrook TD, the Eagles offense played like dung.

Their defense played pretty good, but then again they faced Tarvaris Jackson. My brother's

hamster could play better than Tarvaris Jackson. How he is even considered a "legit" NFL

QB I will never know.

Because "Headbangin" Gus Frerotte is injured...

Because "Headbangin" Gus Frerotte is injured...

Shit, they should sign David Carr then, fuck those guys are terrible QBs.

Minnesota is 1 player away from being a really good football team, too bad

Brad Childress thinks he has his quarterback.

YES. Here's a week where we all hear about how the Eagles are the 2008 version of last year's

Giants. I'm getting sicker and sicker of this shit every time I hear someone say that.

See my topic on this very issue. Every team that was getting hot at the end of the season was compared to the Giants. Now that it is the postseason it will only get worse.

Giants fans and the Giants themselves should be flattered though.

Shit, they should sign David Carr then, fuck those guys are terrible QBs.

Minnesota is 1 player away from being a really good football team, too bad

Brad Childress thinks he has his quarterback.

Their defense is about as nasty as they get...they force quite a few turnovers and gave up some garbage field goals(the first one was 44 yards, but there was a holding penalty on 3rd down that for some reason, they decided to decline, negating the chance to stop them third and long for no field goal, which, IMO is really stupid)....

And Jared Allen makes the plays that Justin Tuck should be making. He's the type of gamebreaker that we need on defense to replace what Strahan brought.

I don't think Adrian Peterson is a top tier running back honestly...even when we played them, against second stringers, he was getting runs of 1, 1, 0, 4, 2, 1, 1, 1, 0, 4, 6, 1, 1, 1.....until he busted off one long run...but you give anyone the ball that many times they are going to at least do something on one of those carries...

He just can't consistently pick up 5 yards like Jacobs and Ward can do.

See my topic on this very issue. Every team that was getting hot at the end of the season was compared to the Giants. Now that it is the postseason it will only get worse.

Giants fans and the Giants themselves should be flattered though.

ZOMG. THE EAGLES BEAT A TEAM AT THE END OF THE SEASON, THEY ARE THE 2008 VERSION OF

THE GIANTS.

Their defense is about as nasty as they get...they quite a few turnovers and gave up some garbage field goals(the first one was 44 yards, but there was a holding penalty on 3rd down that for some reason, they decided to decline, negating the chance to stop them third and long for no field goal, which, IMO is really stupid)....

I don't think Adrian Peterson is a top tier running back honestly...even when we played them, against second stringers, he was getting runs of 1, 1, 0, 4, 2, 1, 1, 1, 0, 4, 6, 1, 1, 1.....until he busted off one long run...but you give anyone the ball that many times they are going to at least do something on one of those carries...

He just can't consistently pick up 5 yards like Jacobs and Ward can do.

Their defense is very good, especially their defensive line...it's sick how good they are.

And your right, I'd rather have a guy who consistently gets 4 yards a carry than a guy who gets stuffed

alot and breaks a big run, sometimes those big runs don't come every game.

No kidding there were a couple of callers on sports radio this past week that though the Jets should sign Carr to be their starter.

I was actually telling my Jets fan buddy that...he wasn't down though...

But I'm telling you, David Carr will have a resurgence in this league if you give him a decent running game and more than a half second to throw the ball.

Their defense is very good, especially their defensive line...it's sick how good they are.

And your right, I'd rather have a guy who consistently gets 4 yards a carry than a guy who gets stuffed

alot and breaks a big run, sometimes those big runs don't come every game.

Exactly, I'd rather have a dude who can sustain you drives throughout the nitty gritty of the season. Jacobs is a must re-sign.

I'm hoping alot of the "experts" predict an Eagles' victory, and that the Giants are tuning in.