SportsWrath

Eagles/Vikings

so-cal dub

this is our worst playoff matchup in years, even the 4 teams we played last year we matched up better with. Gonna be a tough game, hopefully rest and some familiarity does us well.

You thought we matched up better than the Pats? Really? I felt the Giants were going to win that game

but not that low of a score, I predicted 34-31 Giants.

Oh and I thought the Giants were gonna lose to the Cowboys in the playoffs last year too.

You thought we matched up better than the Pats? Really? I felt the Giants were going to win that game

but not that low of a score, I predicted 34-31 Giants.

Oh and I thought the Giants were gonna lose to the Cowboys in the playoffs last year too.

I just think our pass rush matched up well with Dallas and NE and our offensive libe matched up well with GB and of course we were better than TB in many facets. Here is my question, where is the identifiable matchup advantage we have against the Eagles? We run the bull better I guess is what it is, but outside that defensively they are a mirror image and quite frankly the 4 of 6 at Giants Stadium scares the balls out of me.

So any guy who is stopped all game but gets one play in is dangerous? The Lube thinks the Dog is just trying to cause trouble and stir emotions.

not any guy- but a westbrook type player is...do not think he is dangerous? and the dog isn't trying to start anything - the dog despises joe buck as much as the next guy, but wetsbrook is dangerous - and a player that is as good as he is who can be bottled up all game but then change the whole game with one play is exactly that...no disrespect meant - the dog was just commenting....

not any guy- but a westbrook type player is...do not think he is dangerous? and the dog isn't trying to start anything - the dog despises joe buck as much as the next guy, but wetsbrook is dangerous - and a player that is as good as he is who can be bottled up all game but then change the whole game with one play is exactly that...no disrespect meant - the dog was just commenting....

I have to agree with the dof here, to classify him as dangerous is an understatement.

YO DOG? do you feel Westbrook is the "MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN FOOTBALL"? out of almost 1700 men on the leagues active rosters do you feel Westbrook is the most Dangerous man out of that 1700? I would think that Micheal Turner and DeAngelo Williams would beg to differ with you.

Is he a pain in the Giants ass ? sure you bet. I bet he is a pain in Pierce's ass seeing how he can't catch him.

He is not the most Dangerous man in football like Buck said but he is the most dangerous man on the eagles.

Give them the November treatment... run the ball down their fucking throats.

Their max protect on offense is going to allow them to score a lot of points. Gotta get into the mid 20s to win IMO.

It looks like it wont be as windy as december's game.

YO DOG? do you feel Westbrook is the "MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN FOOTBALL"? out of almost 1700 men on the leagues active rosters do you feel Westbrook is the most Dangerous man out of that 1700? I would think that Micheal Turner and DeAngelo Williams would beg to differ with you.

Is he a pain in the Giants ass ? sure you bet. I bet he is a pain in Pierce's ass seeing how he can't catch him.

He is not the most Dangerous man in football like Buck said but he is the most dangerous man on the eagles.

relax...it is way too soon to be this edgy over the next game. the dog thinks it is near impossible to name one player the most dangerous in the league, but westbrook would most likely be top 3...he would have as much right to claim MVP honors as any player - without him, the eagles are a painfully average offensive team...with him, they are very, very, um, dangerous...

This next game is going to be tough... look for every third or fourth eagles pass to go to Brian Westbrook.... and we all know Spagnuolo doesn't believe in adeqeutly covering opposing teams RB on pass plays.

All day long, passes to the RB. Watch.

No way westy duplicates his performance in january. It's gonna be avant that will be our royal pain in the ass.