SportsWrath

VOTE - Who do you want the Giants to play?

Allstarjim

Divisional Playoff Opponent  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like the Giants to play in the divisional round?

• Arizona Cardinals
    • Atlanta Falcons
    • Philadelphia Eagles

Yeah, its chewin the rag, did you actually google stuff for this convo? :LMAO:

Tell me snoop doggy doo, what happens if you dont make the 2 point conversion?? Thats right, you dont SCORE. :)

um, when you are engaging in conversation, is better to know what you are talking about, or to just say things that are wrong? and the dog is quite sure that you need to score a TD to set yourself up for an extra point(s) in a one score game...you may be the only person around who refers to a 7 or 8 point lead (a one TD lead) as a two score game because of the extra point, but hey, this is why you are you and everyone else is right...

um, when you are engaging in conversation, is better to know what you are talking about, or to just say things that are wrong? and the dog is quite sure that you need to score a TD to set yourself up for an extra point(s) in a one score game...you may be the only person around who refers to a 7 or 8 point lead (a one TD lead) as a two score game because of the extra point, but hey, this is why you are you and everyone else is right...

And when YOU are engaging in a convo, do you not answer questions? WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT MAKE THE 2 POINT CONVERSION???

A FG is usually a gimme. A 2 point conversion is trying to SCORE.

And when YOU are engaging in a convo, do you not answer questions? WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT MAKE THE 2 POINT CONVERSION???

A FG is usually a gimme. A 2 point conversion is trying to SCORE.

um, you don't get the extra points...similar if you miss the kick on the extra point...so answer the dog's question, would you call a 7 point lead a two score game?

You know what, I think you are right. A team that tied the Bengals even after 5 quarters, and a team that loses to the Redskins in a near must game to win... that is a team with consistency issues.

I think that the Falcons are scarier now. That is a team with one of the top running backs in the league, one of the top WR's, a very good quarterback, and game changing players on defense like John Abraham. I think we would wear them out with Jacobs and crew, though. Also, it remains to be seen how Ryan would play in the playoffs, on the road in the Meadowlands.

I would never go with a rookie QB in a big game under less than perfect conditions against a top caliber defense.

I'd rather see the Vikings again, with our starting team this time.

Hell I will go with our second stringers and more consistent and even handed officiating. There was one ref that TC was going ape shit over in that the only holding he ever saw was against the Giants on running plays. There were two illegal blocks on that run by Anderson and there was a crackback on one of the Giants DL on another.

WE are talking about the Cards and the 1 possesion game they had against the Giants? You mean the same Cards who up to that point had not lost a home game in an entire calendar year? The game was an 8 point final, it was also an 11 point game with 32 second to play and a 15point game with 6 an change to play.

So, if we want to find all these reasons on how the Cards have played the Giants tough lets look at these factors, combine it with that game was in Arizona, a place they had not lost at up to that point and stress how its now played in Giants Stadium.

We can get into sematics of its a 1 score game 1 possesion game blah blah blah. It was also a 2 score game with 40 second to go and what amounted to a meaningless Rackers FG.

WE are talking about the Cards and the 1 possesion game they had against the Giants? You mean the same Cards who up to that point had not lost a home game in an entire calendar year? The game was an 8 point final, it was also an 11 point game with 32 second to play and a 15point game with 6 an change to play.

So, if we want to find all these reasons on how the Cards have played the Giants tough lets look at these factors, combine it with that game was in Arizona, a place they had not lost at up to that point and stress how its now played in Giants Stadium.

We can get into sematics of its a 1 score game 1 possesion game blah blah blah. It was also a 2 score game with 40 second to go and what amounted to a meaningless Rackers FG.

the dog's point before this was taken in the wrong direction was that the cardinals have the weapons to pull an upset over any team in the playoffs...as the dog said, they are the weakest team in the NFC postseason, but they can be scary, and contrary to what people want to believe, they were no cake-walk for the giants when they played them...are the giants the better team? obviously. but as we have learned time and time again, the better team does not always come out on top.

the dog's point before this was taken in the wrong direction was that the cardinals have the weapons to pull an upset over any team in the playoffs...as the dog said, they are the weakest team in the NFC postseason, but they can be scary, and contrary to what people want to believe, they were no cake-walk for the giants when they played them...are the giants the better team? obviously. but as we have learned time and time again, the better team does not always come out on top.

The dogs point is to disagree with everyone on here. GO to your own board. The board where people talk about the different mommies basements they live in. :)

ah i still haven't read the whole thread, i just saw only my vote but now i see 2
My issue with Atlanta is the same one with Philly, Turner and Westbrook. Short dump passes to a running back will kill the Giants. There's no way Peirce could cover either of them. And I'm not sure how much Spags is willing to give him safety help as both QBs can air it out.

On second inspection though, Turner has 6 catches this year (17 in 4 years) which is really surprising to me. Even so, him getting the ball in space is frightening.

The dogs point is to disagree with everyone on here. GO to your own board. The board where people talk about the different mommies basements they live in. :)

How fun is a message board where everyone agrees on everything? Its good that he stirs the pot a little, it creates more conversation and debate. The 3rd person POV is pretty annoying though.

How fun is a message board where everyone agrees on everything? Its good that he stirs the pot a little, it creates more conversation and debate. The 3rd person POV is pretty annoying though.

Follow along Hamp, you will see with everyone else you are correct. The dog will type a paragraph and a half, of whats usually nonsense, JUST to disagree. And him commenting how I raise my kids, name calling, fuck him, and his mom who's basement he lives in.

the dog actually never officially voted - just said in the response that the falcons would be the dog's choice for team to face...

The Dog wants to beat the Falcons - payback for the Micheal Vick thing ?

Follow along Hamp, you will see with everyone else you are correct. The dog will type a paragraph and a half, of whats usually nonsense, JUST to disagree. And him commenting how I raise my kids, name calling, fuck him, and his mom who's basement he lives in.

The Hamp understands what you're saying. The Hamp realizes he can cross the line.