SportsWrath

VOTE - Who do you want the Giants to play?

Allstarjim

Divisional Playoff Opponent  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like the Giants to play in the divisional round?

• Arizona Cardinals
    • Atlanta Falcons
    • Philadelphia Eagles

well giants fans, come to the dog for all of your accurate NFC playoff information...

What prediction? You just stated that the weaker team COULD win...not that they will.

Thats like me saying you COULD wake up tomorrow, if you do wake up tomorrow then my prediction was right.

Personally I'm glad the Panthers lost. They took the Cards too lightly and got punked badly. If we can just beat the Eagles tomorrow, then we are going to flat out run over the Cardinals en route to another SuperBowl. Thanks Panthers! Thanks Delhomme!

On another note... I never thought Delhomme was anything better than a back up QB in the NFL. Why he's been starting so long, I have no idea. Delhomme is the white Tarvaris Jackson without the mobility, i.e., he sucks.

well giants fans, come to the dog for all of your accurate NFC playoff information...

Not to take anything away from the dog, but really all you did was state the obvious. We all know they have weapons, and we all know upsets are part of the game sometimes, and that on any given Sunday, any team can win. I didn't see any "Cards will beat Panthers and advance to their 1st ever championship game" predictions. It was more along the lines of "anything can happen" ho hummery.

I will go out on a limb and say that IF the Giants win today, they are going to the Super Bowl. I've said all along that there is no chance in hell the Cards are winning a game in the Meadowlands in January. Especially if that game is the NFC Championship Game against the reigning champs.

Go Giants. Beat them Eagles. The road to the Super Bowl was made toll free last night.