SportsWrath

For Tomorrow

RandolphScott

Thanks....could not resist that one. ;)

Who could? :D

About tommorrow, I believe in the defense. If we can stop the run, Carolina will have a rough day.

Offensively, I don't have any faith that Gil is going to make changes, and that scares me.

Carolina's defense is much more likely to give up a big play by the run than pass, but somehow I don't feel like Gil will lean on the run.

Who could? :D

About tommorrow, I believe in the defense. If we can stop the run, Carolina will have a rough day.

Offensively, I don't have any faith that Gil is going to make changes, and that scares me.

Carolina's defense is much more likely to give up a big play by the run than pass, but somehow I don't feel like Gil will lean on the run.

True that...hopefully we can have one...maybe two...play action passes that suck them in for a long gain or a score. Here's to hoping that he runs enough for this to work. Who knows with Gilbride; its really funny sometimes to see how loyal Coughlin is with certain people and real short with others. I don't think anyone understands his reasoning other than Coughlin himself (if he knows). I am not saying he is the worst coordinator out there; but I definitely understand the whispering campaign about him around the league when Coughlin first picked him. Palmer as QB coach has been quietly consistent and in the background where he belongs.

About him jumping off the truck and held up the whole parade while kickin it with the fans... great memories

Nah, a bunch of my friends and I were at the parade and we started to chant "Don't fuck with Tuck"

it caught on as his float was coming by, we had around 80 people chant it, he gave us a thumbs up.