SportsWrath

BLEW IT

so-cal dub

I'm sorry, but we look very mediocre now... What happened to that feeling we can hang with the best? We got schooled by two very vulnerable teams.

This is not how I want to go into the playoffs.

btw, the Gibribe talk is back in full effect. I say if we sputter in the playoffs, let him walk. He callled two shitty games in a row, that make me go WTF??

Guys, I know nobody wants to hear this, but we are getting beat in the trenches. We got beat last week in the trenches, and the same tonight. Dallas got 8 f-ing sacks. Eli's not holding the ball too long, he's just not getting protection. This is happening even when the opponent is rushing 4. There is no way you can expect your offense to move the ball either running or passing when we are getting beat up front.

Guys, I know nobody wants to hear this, but we are getting beat in the trenches. We got beat last week in the trenches, and the same tonight. Dallas got 8 f-ing sacks. Eli's not holding the ball too long, he's just not getting protection. This is happening even when the opponent is rushing 4. There is no way you can expect your offense to move the ball either running or passing when we are getting beat up front.

Maybe Eli should buy the entire line one of those Citizen Unstoppable watches. Then he'd get some protection, you watch.