SportsWrath

Burress Stole Strippers Thanksgiving Dinner Before Shooting Self In Leg

Mr. P

Hours before shooting himself, Giants receiver Plaxico Burress and two Big Blue buddies hit a high-class West Side strip club - where they hooked up with three ladies, guzzled two bottles of top-shelf tequila, and gobbled the staff's post-Thanksgiving dinner, The Post has learned.

A surly, slobbish Burress ate "like an animal," using his bare hands to snatch pieces of workers' turkey and stuff his face at the Head Quarters club on Nov. 28, a source said. His jiggle-joint jaunt with fellow Giants Antonio Pierce and Ahmad Bradshaw is of interest to police, who are investigating his self-inflicted gunshot wound at an East Side nightclub early Nov. 29.

Cops visited Head Quarters Tuesday to collect surveillance showing the trio arriving at 10:50 p.m. Nov. 28, and exiting with three women two hours later.

They never paid a cent.

Click the video to the right to see Plaxico in the club.

Burress, 31, already was known at the club for being a "cheap," customer, and "very rude, conceited, full of himself," sources said.

"He's the most unpopular celebrity that's been there," said another source, adding he routinely paid strippers the minimum $20 for lap dances, in contrast to other big-name customers, who fork over as much as $200.

On the other hand, Pierce, a married linebacker, is well-liked there. On Nov. 28, after arriving at Head Quarters, the Giants were met by a trio of women who are not club employees, sources said. Sources said Pierce originally told authorities there were no women with the Giants that night.

They went upstairs, where club workers were enjoying dinner, and soon began drinking what ended up being two bottles of Patron tequila, which they were not charged for, sources said.

Pierce, 30, went over to the workers' table, where he sliced off several pieces of turkey, which Burress then scooped up with his hands and crammed into his mouth, sources said.

Burress also frequently hugged one of the strippers, although he did not hire her for a lap dance, a source said. Two hours later, Burress, his teammates and the three women left the club without tipping staff, according to the sources.

Shortly afterward, Burress, Pierce and Bradshaw ended up at the Latin Quarter club on the East Side, where Burress' .40-caliber Glock fired a round into his leg as he fumbled with it.

Lawyers for Burress and Pierce declined comment.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12112008/news/...tleg_143691.htm

hahahaha

One thing I want to ask Burress is why bother getting married if you are constantly out patrolling? Have your rugrat and main squeeze; wait till your career is over or nearly so, then marry. In the meantime bang chicks like your Peg Leg Pete and get it out of your system. These guys set themselves up for failure. Now that I am divorcing I steer clear of chicks who on the first date say they want to be exclusive and that dating for them means getting married in the future. I look at them and say internally "not to me my dear....not to me". I am just coming out of a 14 year stint at Attica...er being married and now I am going to go to Ossining or better yet Pelican Bay out there in Cali. You have got to be crazy. :blink::wacko::unsure:

One thing I want to ask Burress is why bother getting married if you are constantly out patrolling? Have your rugrat and main squeeze; wait till your career is over or nearly so, then marry. In the meantime bang chicks like your Peg Leg Pete and get it out of your system. These guys set themselves up for failure. Now that I am divorcing I steer clear of chicks who on the first date say they want to be exclusive and that dating for them means getting married in the future. I look at them and say internally "not to me my dear....not to me". I am just coming out of a 14 year stint at Attica...er being married and now I am going to go to Ossining or better yet Pelican Bay out there in Cali. You have got to be crazy. :blink::wacko::unsure:

Good question.

Derek Jeter should be the model for all professional athletes....guy is the man...no wife, no kids, no controversy and is out all the time bangin all types of hot pussy. Thats what I would do if I were a pro athlete, but I would just be getting dome from them instead of banging them.

Derek Jeter should be the model for all professional athletes....guy is the man...no wife, no kids, no controversy and is out all the time bangin all types of hot pussy. Thats what I would do if I were a pro athlete, but I would just be getting dome from them instead of banging them.

Yeah wasn't he banging slamming Haille, Mariah and any number of other A-list chicks then and since by just walking in the door as Mr. Yankee. SHIIIIIITTTTT!!! If I was him marriage would be something thought about until I could barely raise my bat (baseball bat that is...heh, heh) as a Designated Hitter. Now I might go steady with a chick or two...but the minute they started that marriage bullshit I would tell them straight up..."I can see the advantages for you....but what exactly woud I be getting in a positive sense that I am not already getting now"? :huh::)

Yeah wasn't he banging slamming Haille, Mariah and any number of other A-list chicks then and since by just walking in the door as Mr. Yankee. SHIIIIIITTTTT!!! If I was him marriage would be something thought about until I could barely raise my bat (baseball bat that is...heh, heh) as a Designated Hitter. Now I might go steady with a chick or two...but the minute they started that marriage bullshit I would tell them straight up..."I can see the advantages for you....but what exactly woud I be getting in a positive sense that I am not already getting now"? :huh::)

...but the minute they started that marriage bullshit I would tell them straight up..."I can see the advantages for you....but what exactly woud I be getting in a positive sense that I am not already getting now"? :huh::)

LMAO !!!! funny as hell !!!

And you see my point. Because its a negative as far as players go. Been married to me for 5 minutes and already you are entitled to 50% of my stuff; you have a moral hold on my actions; many a woman reverts to that battle ax boss bitch role the minute the honeymoon is over; and then you begin to lose hobbies/interests and you gain nothing but issues/problems/responsibilities. All the while she can sit back and tell you how much of a man you are by how much she is pleased and/or displeased with you. Forget that. Now for everyone with a decent to good marriage my hat is off to you. And I believe that once you get married you should give up on the roving....otherwise stay SINGLE.

And you see my point. Because its a negative as far as players go. Been married to me for 5 minutes and already you are entitled to 50% of my stuff; you have a moral hold on my actions; many a woman reverts to that battle ax boss bitch role the minute the honeymoon is over; and then you begin to lose hobbies/interests and you gain nothing but issues/problems/responsibilities. All the while she can sit back and tell you how much of a man you are by how much she is pleased and/or displeased with you. Forget that. Now for everyone with a decent to good marriage my hat is off to you. And I believe that once you get married you should give up on the roving....otherwise stay SINGLE.

no question about it ! Marriage is for having kids

case closed!!

One day when I was at work at Shea, I was waiting for a friend in the tunnel.

I see it.

Literally 10 hot ass women, one just hotter than the next are waiting for David Wright.

I'd have given my left nut to be in their company. Now he's got a girlfriend, Molly Beers:

Here's the link

She has a pretty face bro....but is she anorexic, because she is way thin.