SportsWrath

F you NFL network

TrashTalker92

i ain't no PITT nor CINN fan.. but i have a few bucks on the game and since NFL network and cable providers are having a bitch fight over money. i thought i found gold when i saw nfl.com is showing the game.. click on it.. was watching it and amazed at the pictures and all those cool little side views.. then all of a sudden these fools started talking non stop.. i thought it was commercial but dam it can't be that long.. then i notice these assholes are yapping while the game is on.. NFL network F YOU that's all i have to say. they show us a 30% of the game then blocks the rest with talking. so F YOU again, you and the cable provider are fighting over money and WE, the fans suffer.. F YOU...

you and the cable provider are fighting over money and WE, the fans suffer.. F YOU...

So the NFL should just give up what they rightfully deserve to satisfy you?

Whether they do deserve it or not you seem to want for free a service that costs someone something.

Whether they do deserve it or not you seem to want for free a service that costs someone something.

you must of forgotten commercial money.... local channel makes money off from commercials. and they seem to be doing fine...

the point i'm making is.. if you going to show the dam game online from your site.. show the dam thing and not tease us with a few minute of the actual game then cut straight to the studio with all that talk... it's just basically trying to piss us off and force us to complain to the cable company for you. and do your dirty job..

both sides should come to a beneficial agreement. fans not being able to watch a national game is no good for either party.

What the F are you talking about? This has nothing to do with local channels it is a fight between the cable companies and the NFL as to whether NFL Network should be carried on the basic cable package. NFL says demand is high enough that it should be carried, cable companies say it should be included on the higher priced sports packages. It has nothing to do with how much money cable companies make on commercials.

both sides should come to a beneficial agreement. fans not being able to watch a national game is no good for either party.

I agree but what the NFL is fighting for is something all fans should agree with. There is enough of a nation-wide demand to see a channel devoted to the NFL that it should be in basic cable packages. That is what the fight is over.

And I thought the FCC ruled in favor of the NFL...what is taking so long implementing that?

What the F are you talking about? This has nothing to do with local channels it is a fight between the cable companies and the NFL as to whether NFL Network should be carried on the basic cable package. NFL says demand is high enough that it should be carried, cable companies say it should be included on the higher priced sports packages. It has nothing to do with how much money cable companies make on commercials.

i have no clue what i'm talking about with that commerical comment. guess it's the heat of the moment. but you do get my point where i'm piss... if you gona show the game. show the whole shit .. not a tease..

i have no clue what i'm talking about with that commerical comment. guess it's the heat of the moment. but you do get my point where i'm piss... if you gona show the game. show the whole shit .. not a tease..

I have to apologize because I wasn't watching what you were criticizing. But I plugged into the feed from nfl.com and I see what you mean. Half the game isn't being shown. We get highlights as the game is going on.

That said the NFL Network should be shown on basic cable.

If you want everyone and his Brother to BUY into this NFL network thing then wouldn't you Put out a far superior game day presentation than this 3rd grade ensemble? PFFFT, I wasn't going to buy Directv just to get the NFL network before this and this make me want to subscribe to it now???? I think not

FAIL.

If you want everyone and his Brother to BUY into this NFL network thing then wouldn't you Put out a far superior game day presentation than this 3rd grade ensemble? PFFFT, I wasn't going to buy Directv just to get the NFL network before this and this make me want to subscribe to it now???? I think not

FAIL.

fwiw I just put direct tv in at my cabin. ( we get no Cable here ). The NFL Network is good, not great.

The NFL REPLAY ( 2 games Tuesday, 2 games Wednesday ) gives you the 90 minute quick replay of 4 games every week.

NFC Playbook on Friday Nights with Sterling Sharpe and Brian Baldinger is also very good. Great "Xs and Os" stuff on the upcoming matchups.

The NFL Season Ticket package is pretty sweet as well.

the rest of the programming is a big yawn.

I agree that it is criminal that this shit is not available on cable though.

fwiw I just put direct tv in at my cabin. ( we get no Cable here ). The NFL Network is good, not great.

The NFL REPLAY ( 2 games Tuesday, 2 games Wednesday ) gives you the 90 minute quick replay of 4 games every week.

NFC Playbook on Friday Nights with Sterling Sharpe and Brian Baldinger is also very good. Great "Xs and Os" stuff on the upcoming matchups.

The NFL Season Ticket package is pretty sweet as well.

the rest of the programming is a big yawn.

I agree that it is criminal that this shit is not available on cable though.

oh I have had it in the NFL network in the past and there are times when You dont care to see the the 1982 Tampay bay Buccaneers year in review but

yeah the season ticket is cool. Thursday night Here they have the avenue to show the rest of the world why we need them so why not show 1 game on national tv with all the NFL Network production and inside annalist If any one can get in depth I am pretty sure it would be your governing body right? anyway they leave their kids in the production truck so they don't have to pay a baby sitter and we saw what happened :P

I was more mad at whoever was carrying the Giants game on Sunday out of Minny. With 12 minutes left to play they said "We'll take you to a more exciting game" and switched to the Altanta game. Fuckers. Luckily I found it on another feed.

same thing happened to me here in WI - if I didn't have the superfan package I would not have been able to watch the rest of the game - I had to go that channel that is showing 6 games at the same time and " click" on the Giants game toi get it to full screen. - I almost had a fuckn heart attack

same thing happened to me here in WI - if I didn't have the superfan package I would not have been able to watch the rest of the game - I had to go that channel that is showing 6 games at the same time and " click" on the Giants game toi get it to full screen. - I almost had a fuckn heart attack

What a cunty thing to do though. Pick a game and stick with it.

As for NFL Network (free on my cable plan) my favorite is when they bring the head ref in to explain dubious calls and why decisions were made, and says what they're doing to fix it in the future if a mistake was made. That guy is really informative and readily admits when something was called wrong. Great segment but I have no idea which show it's on.

What a cunty thing to do though. Pick a game and stick with it.

As for NFL Network (free on my cable plan) my favorite is when they bring the head ref in to explain dubious calls and why decisions were made, and says what they're doing to fix it in the future if a mistake was made. That guy is really informative and readily admits when something was called wrong. Great segment but I have no idea which show it's on.

NFL Total Access