SportsWrath

McNabb

feefifoefum

As per Peter King:

The Eagles have had two ties in the last 20 years. Both came on Nov. 16 ... yesterday, 13-13, in Cincinnati; and in 1997, a 10-10 cliffhanger in Baltimore.

I think I simply don't believe Donovan McNabb didn't know there couldn't be ties in the NFL. What did he think? They'd play forever? "I never even knew that was in the rule book,'' he said after the 13-13 snoozer in Cincinnati. That's absurd.

As per Peter King:

The Eagles have had two ties in the last 20 years. Both came on Nov. 16 ... yesterday, 13-13, in Cincinnati; and in 1997, a 10-10 cliffhanger in Baltimore.

I think I simply don't believe Donovan McNabb didn't know there couldn't be ties in the NFL. What did he think? They'd play forever? "I never even knew that was in the rule book,'' he said after the 13-13 snoozer in Cincinnati. That's absurd.

I think I'm thinking the same thing. :unsure:

You should hear the Philadelphia fans and even some of the media. The screams for McNabb's head are almost deafening. :LMAO:

They suck and my year just got 50% better! :rock:

It's not McNabb's fault they never surrounded him with real talent other than Westbrook and T.O. The guy has carried them for years.

It's not McNabb's fault they never surrounded him with real talent other than Westbrook and T.O. The guy has carried them for years.

Agree 100%

The guy has put all he had into the team and has carried it for many years, unfortunately the organization figured 7th round WRs is all he needed.

Exactly.

Still, they blame him for not knowing about the tie situation, and making sure the team knew how important that last toss was.

The Qb is the thinking mans position. A smart one will know all the rules, such as how much of his body can be over the line of scrimmage when attempting a forward pass. The stupid ones? Well they will say things like McNabb said. I for find it frightening he did not know how a tie playoff or Super Bowl would go. Could this be why when he had a chance to tie his Super Bowl game against the Pats he threw up? Maybe had he known a tie would have meant sudden death he would not have puked all over himself.

McNabb likes to joke around sometimes, but he seems serious about this. It's hard to believe that he didn't know. He's either really dumb, or has one hell of a poker face.

I think this is one of those things where everyone knows it but you don't... but when you know it, you hear it or see it happen like 4 times in one week...

At least McNabb was forthcoming about it.. he didn't seem like he wanted to hide it.

i was DYING when on sportscenter they played calls into philly radio today and one guy was yelling "the comment about the playoffs is what put me over the edge, YEAH DONOVAN IF THERE'S A TIE IN THE SUPERBOWL THEY GIVE OUT TWO LOMBARDI TROPHIES"

Philly fans appreciate nobody, and deserve nothing. They booed that poor fucker when he was drafted and all he gave them was everything he had. The guy they wanted has been suspended for drugs how many times?

And before Reid they sucked, since Reid, 3 conference championships and a superbowl appearance.

I wish Matt Millen upon them.

Philly fans appreciate nobody, and deserve nothing. They booed that poor fucker when he was drafted and all he gave them was everything he had. The guy they wanted has been suspended for drugs how many times?

And before Reid they sucked, since Reid, 3 conference championships and a superbowl appearance.

I wish Matt Millen upon them.

Dude, that's cold :brooding: