SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Baltimore Ravens

Lubeck

Amazing he ran out of gas so fast.

Either that or he was not watching the jumbo tron.

Plax almost tripped him up

n684910519_1975206_4776.jpg

Man on Fire

Yeah the radio feed (Papa and Banks) both of them said he has to watch the jumbo like Tiki. Now we hear Phil Simms. Damn I wish he were calling this game. We Housed these mo'fo's brothers and sisters.

He isn't a moron. 12 year olds don't have the mental capacity to willingly make the kind of disgusting posts that kid makes. I blame his parents for raising such a horrible human being.

Check further up the thread Bro...I answered your question on the RTR Mod. Heh, heh...maybe Lug can help us out and move this one as well. LOL!!! Satisfying win against Ray Lewis and his band of Thugs plus Der Kommissar Falco (Flacco)

You called it man...Good game by our line.

Yeah man we are so focused these days. I don't fear any of our opponents. The Ravens need to play in the NFC Beast to play some real ball. Its easy to pop off and be the bully in a softer conference.

Check further up the thread Bro...I answered your question on the RTR Mod. Heh, heh...maybe Lug can help us out and move this one as well. LOL!!! Satisfying win against Ray Lewis and his band of Thugs plus Der Kommissar Falco (Flacco)

LOL you gamers love to hijack :P

You know that I am not a 12 year old but I know that your level of knowledge is that of the average 12 year old. that is why you are a failure in the business world. :LMAO:

Failure in the business world? I don't even know how you could explain deducing that...