SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Baltimore Ravens

Lubeck

He isn't a moron. 12 year olds don't have the mental capacity to willingly make the kind of disgusting posts that kid makes. I blame his parents for raising such a horrible human being.
As I told you before. my parents, may their souls rest in peace, should not be referred to by a moran like you. It's too bad that your mother did not have an abortion when you were inside her. If she had, both she, your father and the rest of board members would be happier.

Well as soon as the game is over and we won our minds tend to drift. And halftime is better spent gaming than listening to Horseface.

You got that right. Esiason wasn't so bad as he picked the Giants to romper stomper Lewis and his Dirty Birds.

As I told you before. my parents, may their souls rest in peace, should not be referred to by a moran like you. It's too bad that your mother did not have an abortion when you were inside her. If she had, both she, your father and the rest of board members would be happier.

Still doesn't explain your....frankly astounding pronouncement (that means statement kid) that I am a failure in the business world. Do you even know me personally? Only way you could possibly know whether or not I have been successful.

I have no problem citing your parents. If only they knew what kind of horrible stuff you write on their computer. Does you mommy know what you are doing down in the basement?

Yeah I agree...I have listened to him a few times and usually have no problem with his viewpoints. I used to think he was a little smug...but after he settled in he grew on me.

I think part of that smugness rubbed off onto him from Carton. Then again maybe Esiason doesn't seem so smug when compared to Carton. I pray for him (Carton) to lock up every Giants opponent.

Actually if you ask anyone on this board, if it was between him and you having to leave the board...I'm betting everyone would vote for you. Frankly no one here finds anything you say somewhat viable to this board and if you don't believe me..just ask anyone.

And your posts show that you are a dumb c-nt that, most likely. can only suck c-ock to get the attention you want from males.

why do you have to attack a different person just about every week in a Giants game day thread?

well I don't know why you do but maybe if you sit on the bench for a week you can think about it?

suspension starting in 3...2....1

Actually if you ask anyone on this board, if it was between him and you having to leave the board...I'm betting everyone would vote for you. Frankly no one here finds anything you say somewhat viable to this board and if you don't believe me..just ask anyone.

Frankly if one person were to vote against me I would leave voluntarily. But thanks for the support!

One last thing people...Harbaugh said the Giants did not out physical us;.....LOL!!! The Ravens players refuted to the man what their coach said. The common statement in the locker room was that the Giants took it to them.

No Jacobs running over Ray Lewis multiple times and even on the goaline wasnt that physical lol

I think he's just mad that he left the game tie-ing Eagles.

why do you have to attack a different person just about every week in a Giants game day thread?

well I don't know why you do but maybe if you sit on the bench for a week you can think about it?

suspension starting in 3...2....1

Yeah that comment was well above and beyond acceptable. I don't know if a Giants-topic specific mod gets them but I did report that. The c-word for women is like the n-word for african-americans.

Typical female. This is a thread about the Giants and you post that. Females, for the most part. cannot understand football and make stupid comments.

I have never gotten into an argument w/ you Patriot. But let me officially say you are a douchebag for this comment. <_<

I think maybe he'll have to get back to you......... in about a week. lol.

No Jacobs running over Ray Lewis multiple times and even on the goaline wasnt that physical lol

I think he's just mad that he left the game tie-ing Eagles.

LOL!!! That one run of Jacobs just before the TD where he slings the DB off of his back and pops the LB reminded me of Earl Campbell on the old Houston Oilers (aka Titans).