SportsWrath

Gilbride.

BlueInCanada

He probably is gonna take heat for his calls inside the 20s. But I was mostly fine with the game as a whole. 36 against a top 10 defense is good for me.

This isn't the same dipshit as last year. If it was we wouldve lost. At least take that into consideration.

He probably is gonna take heat for his calls inside the 20s. But I was mostly fine with the game as a whole. 36 against a top 10 defense is good for me.

This isn't the same dipshit as last year. If it was we wouldve lost. At least take that into consideration.

Could've been in the 50's against a top 10 defense.

And running the ball more could've limited them to less than 30.

Yeah he's better than last year, but he's still making the same stupid mistakes.

Could've been in the 50's against a top 10 defense.

And running the ball more could've limited them to less than 30.

Yeah he's better than last year, but he's still making the same stupid mistakes.

I read Ralph V's book about Eli this weekend and I'm basically sold he's right for the job. What he lacks in playcalling he makes up for with the continuity with the players. They all can approach each other if there's a problem and the lines of communication are open. He's not that much of a disaster.

And he's gonna be here until we have two losing seasons in a row. So get used to him

I read Ralph V's book about Eli this weekend and I'm basically sold he's right for the job. What he lacks in playcalling he makes up for with the continuity with the players. They all can approach each other if there's a problem and the lines of communication are open. He's not that much of a disaster.

And he's gonna be here until we have two losing seasons in a row. So get used to him

Hey if he's Eli's comfort blankey, I'll gladly keep him. but it's not his work with Eli I have a problem with.

It's the constant ignoring the run game.

Hey if he's Eli's comfort blankey, I'll gladly keep him. but it's not his work with Eli I have a problem with.

We threw it like 7 times in the second half and ran it over 20 times. He made good adjustments.

or the , I don't know what to call inside the 20 yard line :rolleyes:

no matter what you can't deny some of his stupidity... I really try to look for good things to say about him but when we are lining up pretty consistently in a shotgun formation with nobody in the backfield on first down that is just ridiculous. Also, he's overusing the draw play and making it way to predictable... Finally, who else was screaming when he had the Giants running the 2 minute right before the first half against Dallas... 40 seconds left in the half at our own 20 and we're throwing the ball. We are lucky steve smith didn't lose that fumble.

Gilbride may not be the best ever but considering how well this O is doing since he started it is undeniable that he is good. The O this year is near the top in every category except passing but of course he needs to run more :huh: . I swear no matter what this team does there will always be constant second guessing I guess.