SportsWrath

How many wins get you to the playoffs?

ksm7

The dog thinks the pressure may be on the Giants to be at 6-0 or 5-1, beacuse after reviewing the schedule, the last 10 game stretch is quite the challenge, and it would be realistic and respectable in the dog's opinion for any team facing that stretch to come out of it at 500...and the dog doesn't think that 9-7 would cut it this year in the NFC...

let the discussion begin...

Yeah, 10 winwill most likely be the magic number this year to make the playoffs. But, 4 games we have to win is:

The Redskins last game...The Vikings, Cardinals, and Seattle games. (Maybe even 49ers) In my opinion, all these teams will be fighting for the last playoff spot. If we sweep all these teams, we have a 85% chance of making the playoffs.

Agreed, Im thinking 10, but it will most likely be 11 in this tough NFC, not to mention the tough NFC Beast. Nemises was pretty accurate on who we need to beat, specifically SEA and MIN. Not only are they the toughest of the ones mentioned, but they seem to have our #, particularly MIN.

Agreed, Im thinking 10, but it will most likely be 11 in this tough NFC, not to mention the tough NFC Beast. Nemises was pretty accurate on who we need to beat, specifically SEA and MIN. Not only are they the toughest of the ones mentioned, but they seem to have our #, particularly MIN.

Yeah, every year we are supposed to beat them.. and they end up beating us. I think our "let down" game was the one Vs. Bangels. We should win these games, if there isn't any nagging injuries.

:o

Obviously, you dont pay attention. The Dallas Cowboys won the SB. They have won every SB since its inception. They also have won every Stanley Cup, World Series and NBA Finals because they are THAT great. They also cook, clean, do laundry and windows. Get with the program.

I think 11 is the magic number this year...especially since the NFC east will send both wild card teams again for the 4th year in a row.

by that reasoning, you are thinking that 3 teams in the nfc east are going to finish with at least 11 wins? the dog is not sure that is possible...

Considering the NFC east had had 2 wc teams the past 2 years (Giants and Dallas in 06 and Giants and Skins in 07) its realistic to think it will happen again. Take into account the NFC east plays the west and its very probable to happen again.

I say 10 gets it done, as I see the South and North beating on one another from time to time(as will the east, but the east will make up those wins vs the west and the north and south teams they play).

10 gets you in.

The dog thinks the pressure may be on the Giants to be at 6-0 or 5-1, beacuse after reviewing the schedule, the last 10 game stretch is quite the challenge, and it would be realistic and respectable in the dog's opinion for any team facing that stretch to come out of it at 500...and the dog doesn't think that 9-7 would cut it this year in the NFC...

let the discussion begin...

10 wins to get the #2 Wildcard....I expect an 11-5 record.

Still, I think it takes at least 4 games to figure out the competition a bit.

by that reasoning, you are thinking that 3 teams in the nfc east are going to finish with at least 11 wins? the dog is not sure that is possible...

yes that is true....and I think the division winner will win 12 games and the two wild card teams will win 11 each.