SportsWrath

A Good fantasy trade?

BurnThePhilFans

I just proposed a trade in one of my leagues that would send my first pick (number 6th overall) Randy Moss out for Jacobs and Colston. I think its a no brainer. I doubt Moss will be able to replicate his year he had last year. I see him possibly getting 15-18 Td's but not 23. I think its a good move. Im waiting to see if it is accepted.

Trade every single player you have for Tony Romo...I have a feeling he is going to start his own team and he will be the only player. Me and Madden will agree he will be scoring 100,000,000,000 points a game and with Brett Favre as the towel boy they will easily go to the SB.

My team as it is now (12 team league. standard yahoo scoring) is derek anderson, randy moss, braylon edwards, berrnard berrian, willis mcgahee, edgerin james, lendale white, chris cooley, jerry porter, kevin walter, warrick dunn, Bench is tedd ginn jr, jon kitna, antwan randell el, and marcedes lewis kicker is rob bironas and defense is Pittsburg

My team as it is now (12 team league. standard yahoo scoring) is derek anderson, randy moss, braylon edwards, berrnard berrian, willis mcgahee, edgerin james, lendale white, chris cooley, jerry porter, kevin walter, warrick dunn, Bench is tedd ginn jr, jon kitna, antwan randell el, and marcedes lewis kicker is rob bironas and defense is Pittsburg

Anderson - One year wonder

Kitna - Should be starting

Moss - Good

Edwards - Good

Berrian - He has Tavaris Jackson throwing to him, nough said

McGahee - Fighting injury and apparently Ray Rice has impressed the coaching staff

James - Over the hill now for at least 2 seasons

White - Not a fan

Cooley - West coast offense learning curve combined with Campbell throwing

Porter - Good

Walter - Meh

Ginn Jr - Meh

Randel El - Same as Cooley

Lewis - Huh?

Bironas - Meh

The talent level just does not impress me at all. Granted it is a 12 person league but I have to believe there were better guys available.

I just proposed a trade in one of my leagues that would send my first pick (number 6th overall) Randy Moss out for Jacobs and Colston. I think its a no brainer. I doubt Moss will be able to replicate his year he had last year. I see him possibly getting 15-18 Td's but not 23. I think its a good move. Im waiting to see if it is accepted.

Nobody in their right mind would agree to that trade. IMO

Moss - Good

Edwards - Good

McGahee - Fighting injury and apparently Ray Rice has impressed the coaching staff

White - Not a fan

Porter - Good

Walter - Meh

Ginn Jr - Meh

Lewis - Huh?

Bironas - Meh

The talent level just does not impress me at all. Granted it is a 12 person league but I have to believe there were better guys available.

Don't sell Bironas short he is pretty much money .............

If Jacobs is gonna be the guy this year then I'd do it.

Because Edge sucks and McGahee is a question mark... you need a back big time.

You have Braylon Edwards to carry that team at WR, and Colston ain't too shabby.

He is offering Moss

He wants Jacobs and Colston

No one will make that trade.

he is dreaming

It does when ya got money riding on it.

Yep. I was in four leagues last year... my money league I was shifting players, moving, trading, and bidding left and right.

My other three? I wouldn't change rosters for weeks at a time.

Moss - Good

Edwards - Good

White - Not a fan

Porter - Good

Walter - Meh

Ginn Jr - Meh

Lewis - Huh?

Bironas - Meh

Yet he continues to have 1,000 yd seasons and just completed a 100 yd game. He is no longer a 1st rd pick, but a SOLID bench player and a good pick up. I picked him up in the later rds for insurance.

I hope this came through for you in time, if it was accepted.