SportsWrath

In my pursuit of the elusive Justin Tuck jersey.

boohyah

wonder how many Shockey and Barber jerseys we will see next year at the stadium, i laugh at the guys wearing Ron Dayne and Tyrone Wheatley jerseys. I do have an old Sehorn one i wear to work sometimes but Sehorn is a man,myth and legend, well at least in the 2001 playoffs he was

wonder how many Shockey and Barber jerseys we will see next year at the stadium, i laugh at the guys wearing Ron Dayne and Tyrone Wheatley jerseys. I do have an old Sehorn one i wear to work sometimes but Sehorn is a man,myth and legend, well at least in the 2001 playoffs he was

I turned my old Barber jersey into a Kenny Phillips one.

It's ghettoriffic!

If you have a Shockey jersey, you can add a line to the 0 and its Michael Matthews. :P

I'm thinking of ordering a Madison Hedgecock jersey.

I thought my Nephew was getting Madison's Jersey Saturday when he was signing autographs. he said "Hey Hedgecock can I have your jersey?" and Hedge was like oh ok ans started to take it off and then stopped mid way and said "No better not, If I gave away everything people asked me for I would have nothing left." It felt like a A real Mean Joe Green incident about to happen at first LOL .