SportsWrath

SONUVA!!!

Allstarjim

Washington has drafted Devin Thomas AND Malcolm Kelly in the 2nd round. I was hoping Kelly would make it to the Giants. That is two stud WR's going to a division rival, boys. The Redskins became a much more dangerous team today.

To boot, the Eagles grabbed DeSean Jackson, so overall the NFC East is importing a tremendous amount of WR talent.

Washington has drafted Devin Thomas AND Malcolm Kelly in the 2nd round. I was hoping Kelly would make it to the Giants. That is two stud WR's going to a division rival, boys. The Redskins became a much more dangerous team today.

To boot, the Eagles grabbed DeSean Jackson, so overall the NFC East is importing a tremendous amount of WR talent.

No position has a greater number/percentage of washouts than WR. In a way, Washington is smart because probably only one of them will work out in the end.

I hear what you're saying, but I think Kelly is a lock, and I don't know about Thomas. BB, it would be a horrible shame if BOTH turned out to be studs. I can't imagine us having to match up with Moss, Thomas, AND Kelly (assuming they both work out). Maybe the Giants DO need another corner?

Calm down. This situation hardly requires capital letters. Getting freaked out or even anything more than mildly concerned over draft picks is silly. And we all know the Skins are horrible judges of talent.

DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!! I DON'T NEED TO CALM DOWN!!! I AM FINE, I'M RELAXED!!! WHY WOULD I NEED TO CALM DOWN?!?!?!?!?! :P

I guess we were right to draft a safety and a CB to counter that.

I wonder if this is why we took the cb over Conner in the 2nd? I was hoping we took cb Zak Bowman in the 3rd or 4th, but he has injury concerns too so i doubt we nab him.

the last time the skins picked a good wr in the draft was Art Monk in 1980. I guess yu can say that McCardel was ok but he didn't do shit for the skins.

manningham will be better than both wr and the te they picked but may not be great himself. small and slow is a bad combo

In a weak WR class these two weren't even drafted in the first round.

I'm not worried about them. DeSean has the ability to be a gamebreaker, that's what I'm worried about.

Me too. I wasnt worried about Wash's picks, I saw Jackson go to Philly and thought, dont start gettin receivers now Philly. <_< He's got skillz.