SportsWrath

Sept 4 Opener v Skins !

UK-Giantsfan

Damn you just beat me.

I don't really like that game. I was really sold that it would be Bengals.

It's almost symbolic. The last Giants-Redskins night game was kinda like where it all began. By far the worst game I ever went to.

Guest StrahansGap

In case you guys were wondering:

Home: Dallas, Philadelphia, Washington, San Francisco, Seattle, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Carolina

Away: Dallas, Philadelphia, Washington, Arizona, St. Louis, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Minnesota

BBBBBOOOOOOOOO BBBBOOOOOOOOOOO

There is nothing worse in the world then a Thursday night game, especially the first game of the season :furious:

That Sunday is one of the best days of the year, I invite some friends over smoke a couple of racks of ribs grab a bunch of new fall brews and make a day out of it. Now instead I will have to work during the day (No time to smoke ribs) and will have to wake up at 5am the next day so I doubt if any friends are going to come over and watch the game.

If the NFL is insisting to start it's season on Thursday nights, they should do it on the west coast so the local fans can enjoy themselves.

Or better yet, the opening game should be a match up of the two loosing championship teams and rotate the home game by league. That way the league is guaranteed a good match up to promote. They should also play it on a SATURDAY NIGHT and make a HUGE deal about it, almost like the superbowl.

Gorilla they are probably moving the game up to 7PM thanks to the GOP scheduling their convention finale on NFL opening day.

i wonder if the game will start at 7or the Britney Spears (Or whatever BS opening musical act) will start. It also seems like it will be quite a traffic issue getting to the stadium in the heart of rush hour.

i wonder if the game will start at 7or the Britney Spears (Or whatever BS opening musical act) will start. It also seems like it will be quite a traffic issue getting to the stadium in the heart of rush hour.

I was sooooooo hoping that we would not be able to get this game. Oh well, guess I need to take off Septembr 4th to get to the lot by 3 and of course the 5th because I will not be home until late.

As far as I am concerned give the damn game to the Pats, or Cowboys or whomever else was "supposed" to endour season, I do not want it. Sunday at 1 under a clear September sky is fine by me.

I was sooooooo hoping that we would not be able to get this game. Oh well, guess I need to take off Septembr 4th to get to the lot by 3 and of course the 5th because I will not be home until late.

As far as I am concerned give the damn game to the Pats, or Cowboys or whomever else was "supposed" to endour season, I do not want it. Sunday at 1 under a clear September sky is fine by me.

It's gonna be really special that night. Prime time game to open the year setting out to defend our title... doesn't get much better than that

It's gonna be really special that night. Prime time game to open the year setting out to defend our title... doesn't get much better than that

Please explain to me how the game in primetime makes it any more special than a Sunday afternoon game?

I just do not get this line of thinking?

Please explain to me how the game in primetime makes it any more special than a Sunday afternoon game?

Doesn't the whole world get to see us get our rings? (I say it like if I was a player. ) :P

I just think the atmosphere is a leg up. I look forward to going to the night games the most during the season.

I can't explain it, I just feel an extra spark. Even 4:15 games in December.

I just think the atmosphere is a leg up. I look forward to going to the night games the most during the season.

I can't explain it, I just feel an extra spark. Even 4:15 games in December.

It's because you know everyone is watching. That's what gives the game the extra kick.

It's because you know everyone is watching. That's what gives the game the extra kick.

The lights reflecting on the field too. IMO I didn't realize the privelege i had of going to giants games until 05 so I'm still kind of in awe in certain situations like night games.

Maybe it's that for the night games a lot of the old guys sell their seats to younger fans who add to the atmosphere.

In case you guys were wondering:

Home: Dallas, Philadelphia, Washington, San Francisco, Seattle, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Carolina

Away: Dallas, Philadelphia, Washington, Arizona, St. Louis, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Minnesota

Yeah baby! The boys will be back in town. Cant wait for the AZ game, this time I'll be able to get autographs.