SportsWrath

Authentic Jerseys

Nas

I already got both Eli Jerseys with the Super Bowl Patch and Captain.. in blue and white.. they're awsome.

$16.99 + Shipping..

My next 3 Jerseys cost me a $100 with shipping..

http://www.fantastic-goods.com/category-44-b0.html

btw, So-Cal posted this before... the website isn't all that.. and I got my shipping confirmation in Chinese.. but who cares, they arrived in a week's time via express mail.

I am sure they are knock offs but is the quality good? Also how much is shipping?

They look great to me... hell I can't even find authentic Jerseys in any size other than fat-ass

Besides, what's $17? that's less than the replica you'd get here... China Rocks :TU:

Something about them looks weird but I guess you get what you pay for. :unsure:

Yea something about them looks weird, the price tag :ph34r:

You really think anything made of polyster should be worth $225?

They look great to me... hell I can't even find authentic Jerseys in any size other than fat-ass

Besides, what's $17? that's less than the replica you'd get here... China Rocks :TU:

Sure does. I mean, look at all the Olympic competitors backing out of the Summer

games. ;)

And the jerseys are fake.

That's cause it's the replica jersey. They don't have the C patch cause the numbers

and names are pressed on.

It being the old jersey is what I find most incredible (GIANTS not NY under the neck). They're just flushing out old stock.

Nas, those don't look right. The numbering looks too small.

I'm telling you.. I tried the Jersey on and it looks real... Let's just say it's better than a replica... hands down. How much does a replica cost? Look you're going to spend under $50 to get it.. shipping included.... can't lose.

It being the old jersey is what I find most incredible (GIANTS not NY under the neck). They're just flushing out old stock.

They seem to have NY but the biggest problem is definitely the numbers. They are almost half the size that they should be. They should have made them $25 and got it right. They are more like flawed replica then authentic.

They seem to have NY but the biggest problem is definitely the numbers. They are almost half the size that they should be. They should have made them $25 and got it right. They are more like flawed replica then authentic.

Ok, I', 135 lbs and the numbers cover my entire body. I don't know if they just look different in the picture. As I stated, $50 is more than worth it for this Jersey.. worst case scecario, I need a jersey for when I play football anyway.

Besides, I think the #s on the authentic jersey are ridiculously big.

I bought an authentic Eli jersey off of ebay before the '06-'07 season. I paid around 100 bucks. After some research I found a forum that lists the reputable dealers on ebay and the dealer I was looking to buy it from was apparently reputable so I said fuck it. I don't think your's look that bad at all, especially for 17 buck's a piece, shit I paid like 60-70 for a cheap ass replica from footlocker when we drafted Eli.

I bought an authentic Eli jersey off of ebay before the '06-'07 season. I paid around 100 bucks. After some research I found a forum that lists the reputable dealers on ebay and the dealer I was looking to buy it from was apparently reputable so I said fuck it. I don't think your's look that bad at all, especially for 17 buck's a piece, shit I paid like 60-70 for a cheap ass replica from footlocker when we drafted Eli.

You wouldn't so happen to remember where that list is? I am thinking about buying a jersey off eBay but I know it's really hard to know which sellers are good and which are knock offs (I ain't paying $100 for a knock off).

You wouldn't so happen to remember where that list is? I am thinking about buying a jersey off eBay but I know it's really hard to know which sellers are good and which are knock offs (I ain't paying $100 for a knock off).

http://nextleveltalk.com/forum/index.php?s...2cb90f4736d78a8

If you scroll down a bit there is an ebay section where you can ask questions. There's also some lists as well I believe of legit/non-legit ebay sellers.

How do you know what your size is? I'm 5'11" and about 180 lbs.

Depends on how you wear it. I'm 5 6".. and it's safe to say size 48 Jersey comes down to just a little above my knees... makes you wonder why then they don't have size 38... Unless they assume I'm gonna be wearing pads underneath.. these guys are nuts.

Btw, I just got my White Manning Jersey.. the same one So-Cal got.. and it's fucking awesome.

If you take your chance and buy one of these jerseys I'm talking about, don't buy bigger than size 52... trust size 48 looks like a muslim dress on me.

Do they make them smaller than 48?

Yes, I believe the 48 is L though I might be confused on that. I only have a replica which is a L, and they go from S to XXXL.

There's fuck all available on either Giants.com or NFL.com right now though which is either because there's been a rush on post-SB jersey sales or there's new unis coming.