SportsWrath

Authentic Jerseys

Nas

Yes, I believe the 48 is L though I might be confused on that. I only have a replica which is a L, and they go from S to XXXL.

There's fuck all available on either Giants.com or NFL.com right now though which is either because there's been a rush on post-SB jersey sales or there's new unis coming.

Well this website has 48 as the smallest size. NFLShop has only size 56...

I was wearing my size 48 "Authentic" ;) ;) jersey tonight when I was watching the DVD for the... lost count. It's baggy.. a little too baggy for my taste. (Disclaimer: Yes Golfinkid, I know they're "supposed" to be baggy.. but these were too baggy)... but they look great.

Like I said they're really low on stock. They only show what they have not every size produced.

I put on that Jersey I got.. well one of them :) and I watched the DVD yet one more time.. and I didn't see any difference between the Jersey I was wearing and what the team was wearing.

• 4 weeks later...
Bump for cheapness.... and so I have an easier time finding this thread. :ph34r:

I've ordered 7 Jerseys so far and 4 more are on the way. If those are not real, I don't know what is. They're superb and like Nesta said for $17, you really can't go wrong.

I hear they have a Giants Chad Pennington #11 jersey for sale.

I think where these guys went wrong is by selling for such a low price. I bet you if they were posted at $250, a lot of guys would've flocked to get them.

Nas, do they at least have sewn on numbers.

YES!!!

I'm telling you I gave a friend of mine a jersey and his jaw dropped. If this Jersey wasn't worth every penny, you think I'd be here telling you about it. Although it's thanks to SoCal who posted that link.

This jersey has sewn on #s sewn on SB Patch and Sewn on Captain Patch..

You know what I think happened? Some guy got a hold of a real jersey; went to China and made it exactly that way those Authentics are made and instead of overcharging you for it, he's selling to you for a reasonable price.

Boo, how tall are you and how much you weigh (feel free to pm me with that info if you like), I will send you a Jersey...

Well, I just ordered four for my family; Red Manning for my sister, Blue Strahan for my dad, Red Osi for Mom (just like mine!) and a Blue Jacobs jersey for me. I was thinking about picking up a Plax jersey as well for either me or someone as a Christmas present as well.

It's not every year you can get Giants jerseys with Super Bowl and MVP patches. It's even more rare to get 'em for 17 bucks a pop.

Thanks Nas and SoCal for the heads up. I'll post pics when I get mine. :)

Well, I just ordered four for my family; Red Manning for my sister, Blue Strahan for my dad, Red Osi for Mom (just like mine!) and a Blue Jacobs jersey for me. I was thinking about picking up a Plax jersey as well for either me or someone as a Christmas present as well.

It's not every year you can get Giants jerseys with Super Bowl and MVP patches. It's even more rare to get 'em for 17 bucks a pop.

Thanks Nas and SoCal for the heads up. I'll post pics when I get mine. :)

I'm going to have to alter mine because the smallest size is 38 and it's HUGE. My friend who weighs 190 lbs (5 9") put it on and it looked a tiny bit baggy on him.. and that's size 48 we're talking about. But you know what, seeing a Die hard dallas fan wearing Stranah's white #92 Authentic Jersey with SB XLII Patch on it.. now that's PRICELESS :rolleyes:

I have a friend who's a designer and I'm going to ask to alter it for me to make it just right.... those Jerseys are awsome.. And I'm keeping one of them for my little nephew who's now 8 years old. 10 years from now.. that Jersey becomes a classic.

YES!!!

I'm telling you I gave a friend of mine a jersey and his jaw dropped. If this Jersey wasn't worth every penny, you think I'd be here telling you about it. Although it's thanks to SoCal who posted that link.

This jersey has sewn on #s sewn on SB Patch and Sewn on Captain Patch..

You know what I think happened? Some guy got a hold of a real jersey; went to China and made it exactly that way those Authentics are made and instead of overcharging you for it, he's selling to you for a reasonable price.

Boo, how tall are you and how much you weigh (feel free to pm me with that info if you like), I will send you a Jersey...

I'm 6ft 2 and 245lbs.

Right now the only Jersey I want is Tuck. If you have it I'll give you the money for it.

I'm 6ft 2 and 245lbs.

Right now the only Jersey I want is Tuck. If you have it I'll give you the money for it.

They don't have a Tuck jersey. I have a Manning Jersey size 56, white, super bowl patch, captain, and #s swen on. It's huge but for a 6 2" 245, it should look nice on you.. if you want me to mail it you, pm me with your address and I'll send it.

They don't have a Tuck jersey. I have a Manning Jersey size 56, white, super bowl patch, captain, and #s swen on. It's huge but for a 6 2" 245, it should look nice on you.. if you want me to mail it you, pm me with your address and I'll send it.

Thanks Nas, but I just bought the Manning Jersey just before the superbowl for $30 on E-bay. There's a kid on there that I have as a favorite seller that sells Giant jerseys (replicas, the type you get in Modells). I've bought jerseys from him in the past, some have slight flaws but others are perfect. I had plans on selling the Eli one after they won the superbowl but I kept it. I also got an Osi jersey off the guy for like $12 including shipping.

link

Here's what the guy has on sale for the Giants right now, he usually has more than this, but he's worth watching. Just read his description of the item, if there's a flaw with the jersey, he tells you. And his delivery is spot on.

By the way, Modells right now are selling replicas for half price - $37.50. The one on 42nd street had Bradshaw and Boss.

• 2 weeks later...
Got mine today. Only one of the four I ordered. I sent them an email asking what happened to the other three. :brooding:

They run out pretty quickly. Although all my orders have arrived whole.

How did you like the Jersey?

Oh, the jersey itself is really nice. Stitched on numbers, great quality, "new jersey" smell. Just a small stain on one number on front and one on back... so small though, that I didn't even notice it until I literally went over the entire jersey about six inches from my face saying, "how can they sell 'em so cheap?"

I had just better get those other three, or I'll be seriously pissed.