SportsWrath

Giants Super Bowl Hoodies

KillSmackPapa

Speaking about hoodies, is there one with a huge hood? I want to get one like Dart Vader, Belichick, wears with the huge hood. I have had a few hoodies before but the hood always seems too small. Maybe it's because I have a long neck but it seems like the hoodies I get are never quite right.

I got the gray one and iI love it. My new favorite hoodie :TU:

Speaking about hoodies, is there one with a huge hood? I want to get one like Dart Vader, Belichick, wears with the huge hood. I have had a few hoodies before but the hood always seems too small. Maybe it's because I have a long neck but it seems like the hoodies I get are never quite right.

The hood is pretty freakin big.

I wish they'd pay an actual graphic designer to make something that didn't look like you bought it at Walmart.

I totally agree. This is the main reason why I haven't bought any SuperBowl shirts yet. I am probably just going to get the game jersey because everything else isn't so great. Most the shirts look like they were done by a designer stuck in the 80s, especially the helmet shirts.

Neither, they don't have dayne and #27 on the back. can't workout with that shit on you. :P

what did you do with those jerseys anyway?

You can custom make one.

Custom Hoodie

Neither, they don't have dayne and #27 on the back. can't workout with that shit on you. :P

what did you do with those jerseys anyway?

Ha Ha :P

Actually, I still wear those jerseys. A lot of people cheer me on when they see me coming because they think it's a Jacobs jersey. However, when they see it's Dayne...

But the jerseys are too expensivo. I bought an authentic Barber jersey a couple of seasons ago and now I feel like you cant wear that one for political reasons. There wasnt a single Barber jersey that I saw at the parade!

Still an amazing and unexpected championship, eh Booyah? And I wanted to get some gear to represent before it's all gone.

SO what do you think about the hoodies? Did you get any Super Bowl stuff?

Actually, I still wear those jerseys. A lot of people cheer me on when they see me coming because they think it's a Jacobs jersey. However, when they see it's Dayne...

But the jerseys are too expensivo. I bought an authentic Barber jersey a couple of seasons ago and now I feel like you cant wear that one for political reasons. There wasnt a single Barber jersey that I saw at the parade!

Still an amazing and unexpected championship, eh Booyah? And I wanted to get some gear to represent before it's all gone.

KSP, go to your local Sports Authority...they have all the Super Bowl shit half off, except

the jerseys.

I don't go for hoodies myself, I do have the t-shirt, hat, Dvd, my son all of a sudden have Giants stuff everywhere (cos I put it there). I had bought an Eli jersey just before the bowl.

I'm still pumped even after 6 weeks. World Champs baby!!!!

By the way KSP, Modells has the superbowl t-shirt for $5, tons of them, plus they have jerseys for under $50.

I don't go for hoodies myself, I do have the t-shirt, hat, Dvd, my son all of a sudden have Giants stuff everywhere (cos I put it there). I had bought an Eli jersey just before the bowl.

I'm still pumped even after 6 weeks. World Champs baby!!!!

By the way KSP, Modells has the superbowl t-shirt for $5, tons of them, plus they have jerseys for under $50.

I can remember when we used to bite our nails bc we worried Philly would win their first before we won another. Actually Ive mellowed out and take pride in any one of the division members winning the SB and keeping it in the family, shows were rivals amongst the best.

Yeah give your son all the giants stuff he wants, and make sure he never shops them playa bargain bins! ;)

I will check out sports authority and modells today, saturday. What do you think, Buress for a jersey?