SportsWrath

mickeef

BIGBLUE01

actually i do- jonas bronck, a dutchman used to own a lot of the land that is now a section of the bronx. On weekends, he and his family would invite his friends from the city to visit. they would say ' we are going to the broncks' and the name stuck.

Ya beat me to it....as I was in the Broncks coming down to the Peoples Republic and then back to the Broncks. :)

I used to love to hear the LIRR conductors announce all of the Indian name stops at Jamaica Station. LOL. No two alike.

Spent many a long night waking up to the dreaded call of "Speonk!" from an LIRR conductor (meaning I'd slept past my stop). :brooding:

Spent many a long night waking up to the dreaded call of "Speonk!" from an LIRR conductor (meaning I'd slept past my stop). :brooding:

LOL!!! At least you got that wake up however belated. When I lived in Jersey there was this conductor on the PATH train who could put you to sleep. Real broad Brooklyn accent and a delivery as slow as molasses. "Dis isssss a toity toid stweet twain......thooooooorty toid stweeeeeet twaiiiiinn.....allllllllll aboard pluz! He was a laugh riot. :P

Who wants to start up a "posse". A dutchess county posse. (DCP). You could be an original DCP'er like Midas, or a new skooler like yours truly. We can't stir up some shit with those haters from "up" upstate, who claim the DCP is not upstate enough!. Fuck all those motherfuckers, upstate is upstate!. And if you're not down with us, then you're against us. And fuck all those "RCPers" over there in Rockland County, they think they're all that. I drive faster through that county to get the fuck out of it.

Who's down with me?. Midas, Keef (you've been fueding with the west coast so it ain't no big thing with you). XXI?

Who wants to start up a "posse". A dutchess county posse. (DCP). You could be an original DCP'er like Midas, or a new skooler like yours truly. We can't stir up some shit with those haters from "up" upstate, who claim the DCP is not upstate enough!. Fuck all those motherfuckers, upstate is upstate!. And if you're not down with us, then you're against us. And fuck all those "RCPers" over there in Rockland County, they think they're all that. I drive faster through that county to get the fuck out of it.

Who's down with me?. Midas, Keef (you've been fueding with the west coast so it ain't no big thing with you). XXI?

I'm down, we can be like Suge Knight and the boys were to west coast rap in the 90's :rock:

well im not an original DCP'er. I grew up in the bronx and Westchester, and my parents moved up to fishkill a couple of years after i graduated hs (in 2003 i think). i lived with them up there after i graduated college while i worked until august '07--now im in LI. so if you'll have someone who only lived there about 2 years, i'll be down to crack some rockland county skulls (i hate driving through there too)

well im not an original DCP'er. I grew up in the bronx and Westchester, and my parents moved up to fishkill a couple of years after i graduated hs (in 2003 i think). i lived with them up there after i graduated college while i worked until august '07--now im in LI. so if you'll have someone who only lived there about 2 years, i'll be down to crack some rockland county skulls (i hate driving through there too)

That's qualification enough for me. :TU:

So we got 3 so far. Somehow I think Keef will not want to be representin'. Let's see if he mans up.

I think we have enough members to create a gang symbol and slogan now.

Well first off, don't post shit like that photo. The DCP is definitely anti "that".

OK but you're the one who called me an "outsider". I want to be Matt Dillon's character. Man, he was so cool in that movie.

So, back to the DMV gang. Can I be the enforcer?

I think since none of us are originally from Dutchess we should not leave our gangsterness to simply beat down those that are not of the DCP, we should also beat down those in Dutchess that are not of what the DCP stands for. For instance, I saw a pickup with a gun rack and confederate flag on it on RT. 9 on Sunday. It's like dude, its Dutchess County not Georgia, thus you get a beatdown, DCP style.

Youse better bring your A game when you head down to Strong Island....make you bitches cry and weep. Word. :flex:

1994, my ex Gf was at Stony Brook, I at Manhattan College I went out there to visit, some LI schmuck she went to school with and was stalking her started with me at some bar on Port Jeff, needless to say he got a beatdown I expect he still thinks about when he sees someone get their ass kicked. Of course that was 14 years ago and I was 19, but nonetheless he did not leave a lasting impression for me of the Strong Islanders

1994, my ex Gf was at Stony Brook, I at Manhattan College I went out there to visit, some LI schmuck she went to school with and was stalking her started with me at some bar on Port Jeff, needless to say he got a beatdown I expect he still thinks about when he sees someone get their ass kicked. Of course that was 14 years ago and I was 19, but nonetheless he did not leave a lasting impression for me of the Strong Islanders

Might of been a cousin of mine. I have family in that area, Port Jeff. Havent seen him in awhile, but he had a mouth on him. :rolleyes:

BTW, Im leaving, you gang bangers scare me.

Might of been a cousin of mine. I have family in that area, Port Jeff. Havent seen him in awhile, but he had a mouth on him. :rolleyes:

BTW, Im leaving, you gang bangers scare me.

Oh this kid had a mouth alright, typical loud mouth LI'er(sorry to the majority of LI'ers who are nice people), he just learned very quickly to not fuck with an Irish kid, inthe best shape of his life from Manhattan College all geeked up in Old Milwaukee and cheap whiskey.

Oh this kid had a mouth alright, typical loud mouth LI'er(sorry to the majority of LI'ers who are nice people), he just learned very quickly to not fuck with an Irish kid, inthe best shape of his life from Manhattan College all geeked up in Old Milwaukee and cheap whiskey.

You were so bad that you made medicine sick. :flex: