SportsWrath

mickeef

BIGBLUE01

1994, my ex Gf was at Stony Brook, I at Manhattan College I went out there to visit, some LI schmuck she went to school with and was stalking her started with me at some bar on Port Jeff, needless to say he got a beatdown I expect he still thinks about when he sees someone get their ass kicked. Of course that was 14 years ago and I was 19, but nonetheless he did not leave a lasting impression for me of the Strong Islanders

LOL!!! I guess its only Strong in the electrified portion....something happens when they change to diesel. :P

the island definitely has its share of herbs. i've never had so many people try to start w/ me at a bar in my life, and i've lived in manhattan, bronx, pelham, mt. vernon, fishmurda, new paltz, all over--and nothing compares to some of the types i've met out here

I was at a Lighthouse concert with a friend who is a lawyer back a couple of months ago out on the Island. Now I am about the only Brother there....but everyone is cool no problem. Now the concert starts and I am standing on podium in the back like a few other people. This little shit bouncer whistles at me...that I ignore I am not a dog....he then pokes me in the ribs and tells me to get down. I look at this fuck and say loud enough for everyone to hear.....so the lone Rastafarian has to get down while everyone else stands up here and can see the band.....well guess what fuck you and I ain't moving....and oh by the way my girl right here is a lawyer do you want to be sued and/or have this shithole sued as well. His boss came over and asked what the problem was....I told him and he dragged his asshole employee away with him. Everyone around me either laughed or clapped. Stupid fuck. I guess he was looking to earn his bones by getting the big scary Black guy to punk out. Pathetic. :rolleyes:

I was at a Lighthouse concert with a friend who is a lawyer back a couple of months ago out on the Island. Now I am about the only Brother there....but everyone is cool no problem. Now the concert starts and I am standing on podium in the back like a few other people. This little shit bouncer whistles at me...that I ignore I am not a dog....he then pokes me in the ribs and tells me to get down. I look at this fuck and say loud enough for everyone to hear.....so the lone Rastafarian has to get down while everyone else stands up here and can see the band.....well guess what fuck you and I ain't moving....and oh by the way my girl right here is a lawyer do you want to be sued and/or have this shithole sued as well. His boss came over and asked what the problem was....I told him and he dragged his asshole employee away with him. Everyone around me either laughed or clapped. Stupid fuck. I guess he was looking to earn his bones by getting the big scary Black guy to punk out. Pathetic. :rolleyes:

LOL, I love when someone gets put in thier place like that.

But TBCvP, you aint that ugly, You look like a cute little asian girl! LOL :P

lol "If you don't get outta my face I'm gonna...have my girlfriend sue you!"

Seriously, though, as someone who lived his first 21 years on the Island can attest- it's the undisputed capital of assholes.

Seriously, though, as someone who lived his first 21 years on the Island can attest- it's the undisputed capital of assholes.

Hey I am a lover not a fighter....except when necessary. If I bash his face in first....Nassau 5 O shows up and I get rousted. But if he initiates and I erupt on him....four or five of his buds come over and then I have to play chair fu. The best thing to do is appeal to the monetary interests....do you want me to be part owner or would you rather have me just enjoy my time and call it a day. He was probably a new guy trying to earn his bones. And my girl at the time was a little pitbull of the legal profession who would put that club through a legal buzzsaw. LOL.

Hey I am a lover not a fighter....except when necessary. If I bash his face in first....Nassau 5 O shows up and I get rousted. But if he initiates and I erupt on him....four or five of his buds come over and then I have to play chair fu. The best thing to do is appeal to the monetary interests....do you want me to be part owner or would you rather have me just enjoy my time and call it a day. He was probably a new guy trying to earn his bones. And my girl at the time was a little pitbull of the legal profession who would put that club through a legal buzzsaw. LOL.

there's a law office every 3 blocks in long island for a reason--best not to give anyone a reason to call one up

LOL......it must be. Coincidentally all of the jerks in my family live, or are from the Island. :rolleyes:

You've never been to Baltimore have you?

Entourage.

i love entourage, but put it this way--i got hbo and hbo on demand for the wire, and entourage wasn't enough to stop me from cancelling those services the day after the wire series finale.