SportsWrath

Giants interested in R. Moss

NeMesiS

You don't think having one of the greatest WR ever would not benefit us? :mellow:

That's not the point. We have a #1, #2 and #3 WR's plus a possible 2 set TE's next season. It would mean bumping someone to the 4th WR spot. Something I don't like.

That's not the point. We have a #1, #2 and #3 WR's plus a possible 2 set TE's next season. It would mean bumping someone to the 4th WR spot. Something I don't like.

You mean having:

1. R Moss

2. Burress

3. Toomer

4. S Smith

in a 4 WR set is not appealing to you?

:unsure:

Sure, it's no:

1. Burress

2. Toomer

3. S Smith

4. S Moss or D Tyree

but I think we can make it work.

In my opinion, the only reason the Giants would be expressing interest in Moss is to drive up his price because the Eagles are very interested in him. Also, there's some rumblings that Dallas is looking at him. And of course, he could (and probably will) resign with N.E. Therefore....drive his price up just as high as it will go.

From all I have read, Moss would love to play for the Packers and Favre has told the team he wants him. Secondly, there are reports that Moss has been in contact with Culpepper and would like to go to a new team that would take both of them.

Regardless...R.Moss ain't comin to NY. The idea that Moss is interested in so many teams with so many personal requests, and hasn't bothered to visit a single team yet....simply tells me it's his game to get the pats to pony up big time money.

You mean having:

1. R Moss

2. Burress

3. Toomer

4. S Smith

in a 4 WR set is not appealing to you?

:unsure:

Sure, it's no:

1. Burress

2. Toomer

3. S Smith

4. S Moss or D Tyree

but I think we can make it work.

That'd be fucking awesome and every team could use Moss. Of course the question is how much would it cost to get him. Moss is a winning guy, like TO, so maybe there is a slight chance.

Anyway you break it, Randy Moss will make our O that much better. You really think NE would've gone 18-0 without him?

Besides, if we get him, it just means no other team (especially the NFC east teams) gets him ;)... because the more you know.. the less you don't know :mellow: