SportsWrath

Reggie Torbor is a Dolphin

boohyah

Well....our linebacking corp is getting depleted fast. Hope the Giants sign at least one free agent in that department....like a Calvin Pace or Landon Johnson. That'd be an upgrade and certainly take the sting out of guys jumping ship.

Looks like Zak and Gerris will get their opportunity this coming season.

Well....our linebacking corp is getting depleted fast. Hope the Giants sign at least one free agent in that department....like a Calvin Pace or Landon Johnson. That'd be an upgrade and certainly take the sting out of guys jumping ship.

Looks like Zak and Gerris will get their opportunity this coming season.

Wilkerson probably will, but Zak De Ossie never made the field as a backup last year, he won't be ready. We need veteran help here.

Well I used to think we should go Safety first in the draft.....maybe a LB is in order instead.

There will not be a safety on the board who will be worth it I am reading. Dan Connor out of PSU or Keith Rivers out of USC is who the Giants take in every mock draft I have read.

Torbor isn't worth shedding a tear over. Kawika is a bigger loss but I am not overly hurt by it.

It will be interesting to see what kind of offers Briggs gets, the Giants might want to think about talking to him.

There will not be a safety on the board who will be worth it I am reading. Dan Connor out of PSU or Keith Rivers out of USC is who the Giants take in every mock draft I have read.

Torbor isn't worth shedding a tear over. Kawika is a bigger loss but I am not overly hurt by it.

It will be interesting to see what kind of offers Briggs gets, the Giants might want to think about talking to him.

You read my mind, I hate to say we should go after the big flashy free agent, but Briggs might be our best free agent target.

Good. He'll start in Miami, and we'll get a nice compensatory pick for a perennial backup on our team. We have Kiwi and Wilkinson as starters already, so we need to use a draft pick for a backup. We also have a couple LBs signed on from our practice squad, and if I remember correctly (and there's no guarantees there), O'Niel wasn't bad.

I think we're getting to the point where we lose people in FA consistently, get the picks, and do our dealing in the draft. Although this year might be tough to deal with as far as the off-season is concerned, that's really a good position to be in.

You read my mind, I hate to say we should go after the big flashy free agent, but Briggs might be our best free agent target.

He is a playmaker who IMHO would fit in perfectly with Spags. His biggest flaws are attitude, but I am imagining a formation that is simply making me drool.

4 aces up front.

Pierce and Briggs

nickel DB package

He is a playmaker who IMHO would fit in perfectly with Spags. His biggest flaws are attitude, but I am imagining a formation that is simply making me drool.

4 aces up front.

Pierce and Briggs

nickel DB package

Alot of people are saying the Colts are taken a pretty serious look at Briggs and will most likely land the guy.

Tobor is no loss at all. He broke the leg of Shockey this year with his late hit on the play. I hope the same thing happens to him next season.

Really they said Briggs would love to play for Dungy but then again who wouldn't? I could see him ending up there, I mean the Colts LB core really isnt spectacular and they need someone on their D besides Sanders to be a big time play maker.

The thing he needs to consider is he will most likely only play for Dungy one year.