SportsWrath

Dolphins Perfectville Commercial

jranieli

Ugh that might be the worst part, another year of Mercury Morris and Don Shula's yapping.

I'm just happy that the Giants and Eli Manning are now woven into the Dolphins perfect legacy.

Because now, whenever a team gets to 10-0, you know they'll be talking about the Dolphins and rewinding that SB42.

I'm just happy that the Giants and Eli Manning are now woven into the Dolphins perfect legacy.

Because now, whenever a team gets to 10-0, you know they'll be talking about the Dolphins and rewinding that SB42.

The Dolphins better fuckin love us. To the best of my knowledge, we're the only team that has helped them twice(98' vs Broncos)

The Dolphins better fuckin love us. To the best of my knowledge, we're the only team that has helped them twice(98' vs Broncos)

oh we do :TU: I can't thank you guys enough. I love that commercial too, it caps the whole thing.

But I cannot stand the way the 72 Fins talk. I don't mind their champagne parties, but Mercury and Shula coming on every week on ESPN is very repetitive and annoying.

Here's to the population of Perfectville staying at 1. Here's to the New York Giants :cheers:

From what I heard there had been 3 other teams that went undefeated till the Championship game.. and the Giants beat 2 of them not counting Super Bowl XLII.

And I remeber that pass from Graham to Amani Toomer against the Broncos like it was Yesterday... he was initially ruled out of bounds but the other ref came from the other side and signaled catch and touchdown.