SportsWrath

SUPERGIANTFAN

BIGBLUE01

Hey guys and gals, a little bit of possible good news!

As most of you know, I live in AZ. And there is a website that I listed above that has a reporter(well, its actually the newspapers website) that will be interviewing palyers on Media day. On the website, it said if you want to send Eli or Brady a question, email it to them, nad they will ask on media day. Well I did, to Manning, and they sent me a reply like this:

Someone found your profile on azcentral.com and wanted to tell you the following:

"Hi! I'm the reporter who is going to be handling the media day questions and another project I'm working on is a story on Super fans. I'm trying to track down a crazy Giants fan - spends a ton on collectibles, travels for games, paints his face, etc. I don't know if you are one yourself, or if you know one that may be willing to talk to the Republic, but I'd appreciate any help you could give! Thanks! Michael Senft The Arizona Republic Please do not use the arodriguez e-mail to reply. Reply to michael.senft@arizonarepublic.com Also thanks for a question that wasn't too wonky!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Arizona's Home Page

Email: members@azcentral.com

So, I replied back to him, sent him a bunch of pics and am waiting to hear back. If I do get choosen, I will absolutley mention Sportswrath! The greatwest bunch of Giant fans around!

lol thanks,

I mean, its only gonna be local, so you guys wont be asking for an autograph, I just wanted to share. It'll be pretty cool for me around here though. If you've ever been to a Giants-Cards game in Sun Devil stadium, or recently in Univ of phx stadium, you've seen me. ;) These Cards fans and Dallas bandwaggoners know who I am, I got a bigger mouth than all of em. And tons more pride.

Thanks, and I just heard back from the guy, check this out.

To:

Subject: Re: DIE HARD GIANTS FAN!

Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:32:06 -0700

Thanks for the fast response! I'd love to talk - when is a good time

for

you tomorrow? We also want to do a photo shoot w/ you and our Pats

Superfan

in full fanboy gear if that's cool with you - we'd need to do it next

Tuesday evening - if that is a good time for you.

Thanks and I look forward to chatting...

Know where to go with the Valley's best guide to events, dining,

nightlife, movies & more:

http://entertainment.azcentral.com

Thats pretty cool, he's gonna call me tomorrow.

FIXED!!

You gotta good point Wulf

thats a nice story, enjoy it. Make sure you tell the reporter that 15 years ago they did not draw flys to Foxbourough and now the have a bandwagon the size of the state of Rhode Island.

Oh, I most definatley will. I intend to point out who the best fans in the world are. ;)

thats a nice story, enjoy it. Make sure you tell the reporter that 15 years ago they did not draw flys to Foxbourough and now the have a bandwagon the size of the state of Rhode Island.

Yeah....most of their fans were lukewarm Giants' fans pre-Pats awakening in the Belichik era. LOL. Most of them would die before admitting it though. :rolleyes:

Yeah, its like the Red Sox are all of a sudden this dynasty. :rolleyes:

Theyre only 19 W.S wins behind the Yanks, but theyre a dynasty. <_<

yeah, it reminds the dog of a conversation once had regarding a team that had yet to win a super bowl being considered a future dynasty...too silly!

Who? The Cardinals? Or the Browns?

touche...let the dog restate...it is like a conversation the dog recalls when some were supporting the notion that a current team that had not won a super bowl in 18 years was a future dynasty...

touche...let the dog restate...it is like a conversation the dog recalls when some were supporting the notion that a current team that had not won a super bowl in 18 years was a future dynasty...

'Some'? That was one idiot and everyone else telling him he was wrong.

Its official boys, Im goin to the photo shoot on Tuesday evening at 6pm AZ time, at the AZ republic. It supposed to be me and th Pats fan they choose. Wait till you see what gear Im bringing to the shoot, Im going to be DECKED OUT! :P

I'll post whatever pics I can after Im done, should be alot of fun.

Its official boys, Im goin to the photo shoot on Tuesday evening at 6pm AZ time, at the AZ republic. It supposed to be me and th Pats fan they choose. Wait till you see what gear Im bringing to the shoot, Im going to be DECKED OUT! :P

I'll post whatever pics I can after Im done, should be alot of fun.

Very cool!

Make sure you out do that Pats fan. ;) Make us proud! :flex:

Can't wait to see the pics.

Like a.....ticket?

;)

Well, actually, yeah. It cant be that, it seems too easy. But free tickets to the NFL experience would be cool too. Theyre only like 20.00 bucks, but that'd still be cool. ALong with my picture in the local paper. :flex: