SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Packers 1-20-08

Lughead

Wow... I cannot believe that. The Giants are the best team on the fucking field right now... Fuck the Packers... They arent SHIT... WE can do this.... I believe.

our secondary is our weakest link

Hixon has the desire to return the ball......McQ they have you back there on punts for ball security. The first thing the offense does with an interception is go for the ball. You were not going to run it back.....just do a QB slide for Christ's Sake. Got to have the presence of mind out there.

What happened?...Can someone fill me in? Im in class so can only watch the game online - live commentary.

Too much goin on to cover everything but score is 20 - 20 going into the 4th...Giants ball on the 40.

First half....Giants outplayed Packers. Buress has been on fire and torches Harris over and over.

Second half....Packers playing better ball and it's anybody's game at this point.

Hope that helps...

Too much goin on to cover everything but score is 20 - 20 going into the 4th...Giants ball on the 40.

First half....Giants outplayed Packers. Buress has been on fire and torches Harris over and over.

Second half....Packers playing better ball and it's anybody's game at this point.

Hope that helps...

No no...Ive been following the whole thing right from the start. Was just wondering what happened with RQ McQ that last play that everyone is harping about??