SportsWrath

No Seinfeld for You!!

mws44

Just heard from PR man Jeff Freedman, who told me that Sony shipped Eli a DVD player and "Seinfeld: The Complete DVD Collection."

So much for that gambit by the dastardly Wisconsinites. Maybe they'll put a Jessica Simpson lookalike in the crowd... No, wait. Nevermind.

From Newsday.

Just heard from PR man Jeff Freedman, who told me that Sony shipped Eli a DVD player and "Seinfeld: The Complete DVD Collection."

So much for that gambit by the dastardly Wisconsinites. Maybe they'll put a Jessica Simpson lookalike in the crowd... No, wait. Nevermind.

From Newsday.

Maybe theyll put an Elaine Benes in the stands. :o

we're not beyond dumb tricks here in New York. After all the fucking Post put a fake blonde into the stands in Dallas and claimed it distracted them, then indicated that all New Yorkers should thank them. That paper is beyond a joke now.

From Newsday.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01182008/news/...erry_548960.htm

But Seinfeld didn't appreciate the attempted sack on Manning.

"You think I'm going to take that sitting down?" Seinfeld railed yesterday.

"I'm dispatching George Costanza to be the new traveling secretary for the Packers."

He was referencing a famous episode in which George - employed as the assistant to the traveling secretary for the Yankees - convinces the team to switch to cotton uniforms, which shrink after they are washed, leaving the Bronx Bombers too restrained by their pinstripes to play.