SportsWrath

You Can Stop Crying Now Giants Fans...

BadEgg

I'm not going to cry this morning. They lost the game. However, I will be the first to admit that the TO interview was somewhat bizarre.

You couldn't cry if you wanted, your tear ducts are dried up after last night. For someone who showed nothing but utter contempt for the Giants you sure aren't being humble. Though I will give you credit for showing up.

You couldn't cry if you wanted, your tear ducts are dried up after last night. For someone who showed nothing but utter contempt for the Giants you sure aren't being humble. Though I will give you credit for showing up.

I agree, but now you must log off and let us speak to the Italian HotDog

If nothing else the Giants proved my point: Injuries are never an excuse to lose a football game. :o

I expected better, that's terribly lame. When you guys won this year, I put up my hand and said you were the better team, on paper, you probably still are. But you got beaten yesterday and our secondary (the shitty one), with the practice squad corner, shut you guys down in the 2nd. With effort, nothing else. You should take the high road Egg.

I expected better, that's terribly lame. When you guys won this year, I put up my hand and said you were the better team, on paper, you probably still are. But you got beaten yesterday and our secondary (the shitty one), with the practice squad corner, shut you guys down in the 2nd. With effort, nothing else. You should take the high road Egg.

I may be wrong, but i think he was refering to how we over came injuries to win the game.

I did say that the Giants won the game and the Cowboys lost. You can't say it in any simplier terms. However, your "practice squad corner" proved my point. Injuries are no excuse.

I sure hope you take the high road next week in Greenbay.

You sound like this cowgirl fan at work here, ridiculous. You lost, we won, we're the better team, deal with it. Its like you HAVE to be right about something, lol, but youre not. Youre TOTALLY wrong in everything you say and you're a pathetic loser. Injuries CAN be a reason a team loses, esp if you have 11 starters out like we did last yr. We only had a few out this game, and, oh yeah, we're the better team. ;)

elifinger2.jpg

romostomp.gif

You sound like this cowgirl fan at work here, ridiculous. You lost, we won, we're the better team, deal with it. Its like you HAVE to be right about something, lol, but youre not. Youre TOTALLY wrong in everything you say and you're a pathetic loser. Injuries CAN be a reason a team loses, esp if you have 11 starters out like we did last yr. We only had a few out this game, and, oh yeah, we're the better team. ;)

elifinger2.jpg

romostomp.gif

LOVE THE PICS! can I use the first one in my sig?

elifinger2.jpg

romostomp.gif

Still crying about last season?

Hmmm...this coming from the "Giants fan" that disappeared around the time that the Cowboys beat the Giants in the Meadowlands, and magically reappeared for the Playoffs...

I did say that the Giants won the game and the Cowboys lost. You can't say it in any simplier terms. However, your "practice squad corner" proved my point. Injuries are no excuse.

I sure hope you take the high road next week in Greenbay.

When have I not taken the high road Egg?. I don't take injuries as an excuse, but the Cowboys clearly had it laid out on the table to use this weekend if they lost with TO and Glenn. Phillips brought it up in his press conference after the game. And keep in mind that al week Cowboy fans are all up in arms about Romo going to Mexico in his time off and that he's not going to be the same player. Cowboy fans should never bitch about other teams making excuses because they wrote the book on them.

If we lose to Green Bay Egg, watch this space.

Still crying about last season?

Hmmm...this coming from the "Giants fan" that disappeared around the time that the Cowboys beat the Giants in the Meadowlands, and magically reappeared for the Playoffs...

You brought up the injury bug, not me. No ones cryin here, nothin but joyous feelings in these neck of the woods! lol

Well, youre almost correct, but the Giants losing in the Meadowlands wasnt the reason I left. You know why I left for awhile ya little scumbag. Now shut your piehole and give the Giants some respect......GO GET YER SHINEBOX!

When have I not taken the high road Egg?. I don't take injuries as an excuse, but the Cowboys clearly had it laid out on the table to use this weekend if they lost with TO and Glenn. Phillips brought it up in his press conference after the game. And keep in mind that al week Cowboy fans are all up in arms about Romo going to Mexico in his time off and that he's not going to be the same player. Cowboy fans should never bitch about other teams making excuses because they wrote the book on them.

If we lose to Green Bay Egg, watch this space.

Why would I care what Phillips and other Cowboys fan say? The point is that TO was wide open on several occasions in the 2nd half. They can't cry about his ankle. And nothing that happened had anything to do with Mexico.

No one should blame a loss on injuries.

And no one should blame a loss on penalties.

Why would I care what Phillips and other Cowboys fan say? The point is that TO was wide open on several occasions in the 2nd half. They can't cry about his ankle. And nothing that happened had anything to do with Mexico.

No one should blame a loss on injuries.

And no one should blame a loss on penalties.

Your bumblefuck coach brought it up not 10 minutes after the game at the podium, which of course that injured player he brought up made himself look like a complete baby 10 minutes later at that same podium.

Your bumblefuck coach brought it up not 10 minutes after the game at the podium, which of course that injured player he brought up made himself look like a complete baby 10 minutes later at that same podium.

Again, I would never support that. A coach who is 0-4 in the playoffs, any coach, should not in any way blame injuries or penalties. These are issues that can be overcome. TO got open. They just didn't get him the ball.

You brought up the injury bug, not me. No ones cryin here, nothin but joyous feelings in these neck of the woods! lol

Well, youre almost correct, but the Giants losing in the Meadowlands wasnt the reason I left. You know why I left for awhile ya little scumbag. Now shut your piehole and give the Giants some respect......GO GET YER SHINEBOX!

I'm not certain precisely why you left. But when you are through quoting Goodfellas, feel free to share...

I'm not certain precisely why you left. But when you are through quoting Goodfellas, feel free to share...

Shut the hell up, you (you meaning you and your other personality the dog) and I went back and forth a bit. I left after cursin ya out cause I felt stupid letting you get to me like that.

Anyway, OK, I'll quote everyone at the game last night........YOU LOST!!!! LMAO!!!!

Shut the hell up, you (you meaning you and your other personality the dog) and I went back and forth a bit. I left after cursin ya out cause I felt stupid letting you get to me like that.

Anyway, OK, I'll quote everyone at the game last night........YOU LOST!!!! LMAO!!!!

"other" personality? how gay....

I really don't want to get off on a non-football topic. But, for the last time, I am not the Dog. Nor do I know who he roots for.

I really don't want to get off on a non-football topic. But, for the last time, I am not the Dog. Nor do I know who he roots for.

i have to agree with Sadegg on this the Italian Hotdog was one of lockharts bunch. Dye job and or nutty sack one of those guys.