SportsWrath

You Can Stop Crying Now Giants Fans...

BadEgg

Gee , what an enlightening concession speech, are you a republican?

For the record, here was my post after the Cowboys November win:

It's the same MO with this guy all the time:

Giants beat dallas they won their superbowl.

Giants fans complain about inj

giants fan complain about penalties.

You're right he's a punk but look how many people respond to his posts if being a punk is bannable then Wizzdumb would have been banned from day one.

For the past five years I've seen this retard make wrong predictions, assessments, and statements why should this change?

Saddegg is a chump, a punching bag, a punchline to a really bad joke. And this lame attempt at giving NY any props even more so makes this point.

Crediting him with 15-20 minutes of "good" football is a gift. At best, the TD pass to Toomer was a poor pass. At worst, it was a bad call.

Regardless, a true gift would be seeing the Giants and their skittish "leader" in Texas this January. I doubt the Cowboys would be that fortunate.

:ph34r:

It's the same MO with this guy all the time:

Giants beat dallas they won their superbowl.

Giants fans complain about inj

giants fan complain about penalties.

You're right he's a punk but look how many people respond to his posts if being a punk is bannable then Wizzdumb would have been banned from day one.

For the past five years I've seen this retard make wrong predictions, assessments, and statements why should this change?

Saddegg is a chump, a punching bag, a punchline to a really bad joke. And this lame attempt at giving NY any props even more so makes this point.

you're right, i don't know why i expected anything different from the eggdog.

i really don't care- they're both on eggnore now. but it's uncanny how they always show up together.

It always make me wonder what kind of socially depraved pussy would use mult user accounts to act like an asshole with the soul purpose to start trouble and piss people off.

It always make me wonder what kind of socially depraved pussy would use mult user accounts to act like an asshole with the soul purpose to start trouble and piss people off.

This fictional "socially depraved pussy" is probably the same type of character as the mental midget who believes that two posters are the same person just because they are on the same message board at the same time.

This fictional "socially depraved pussy" is probably the same type of character as the mental midget who believes that two posters are the same person just because they are on the same message board at the same time.

you'll have to admit, it's very hard to believe that there's 2 pricks as ungracious as you.

i really don't care- they're both on eggnore now. but it's uncanny how they always show up together.

How impressive...the Dog is dumbfounded that the FBI hasn't scooped you right up and assigned you to some of the world's most puzzling cases...please be so kind as to report on the Kennedy assassination if you would, as the Dog for one is eager to get your keen insight on this troubling mystery...

How impressive...the Dog is dumbfounded that the FBI hasn't scooped you right up and assigned you to some of the world's most puzzling cases...please be so kind as to report on the Kennedy assassination if you would, as the Dog for one is eager to get your keen insight on this troubling mystery...

That's somewhat funny for an ungracious prick. I heard that the FBI tried but he is too busy counting penalty flags and bumps and bruises.

Yeah, and they are the only two on here that agree with each other.

don't let "them" ruin your bliss, big blue. "they" are miniscule pieces of dogshit. i thought the egg personality had a bit of promise, but the dogshit one has been a pussy for a long time.

don't let "them" ruin your bliss, big blue. "they" are miniscule pieces of dogshit. i thought the egg personality had a bit of promise, but the dogshit one has been a pussy for a long time.

Nothing can get me off this cloud right now, till about Wednesday, when its time to focus ALL of my attention to the Packers. How in the hell is my job gonna get done and my kids gonna eat? :P

QUOTE(blunatic @ Jan 14 2008, 02:30 PM)

i really don't care- they're both on eggnore now. but it's uncanny how they always show up together

Or:

Bad Egg: [Dials up the Dog] Um yo dog, I'm logging in to the Giants message board. Let's go bud?

Italian HotDog: Sure...sounds like fun. The Dog would find that quite pleasing to chat with Giants fans (He talks like that for real, I assumed)