SportsWrath

You Can Stop Crying Now Giants Fans...

BadEgg

I really don't want to get off on a non-football topic. But, for the last time, I am not the Dog. Nor do I know who he roots for.

OK, lets stik to football. Where ya watching the NFC Championship game at? Better yet, where are the Cowboys WATCHING it at? LMAO!!!!!!

I did say that the Giants won the game and the Cowboys lost. You can't say it in any simplier terms. However, your "practice squad corner" proved my point. Injuries are no excuse.

I sure hope you take the high road next week in Greenbay.

You are a strange cowturd fan. You talk about the high road when players on the cowturds bad mouth the Giant players. You and they have no idea of exactly what is the high road. BTW, has your mother hidden all the sharp objects in your residence? :LMAO:

You are a strange cowturd fan. You talk about the high road when players on the cowturds bad mouth the Giant players. You and they have no idea of exactly what is the high road. BTW, has your mother hidden all the sharp objects in your residence? :LMAO:

I am obviously not responsible for what the Cowboys players say. I am not on the team. If you have highroad issues, perhaps you should write to Jerry Jones.

Again, I would never support that. A coach who is 0-4 in the playoffs, any coach, should not in any way blame injuries or penalties. These are issues that can be overcome. TO got open. They just didn't get him the ball.

Your team's biggest problem was while you guys did your second consecutive December slide, you took your press clippings too seriously.

While I have to admit the taste of this win after reading all the smack this year is delicious, I don't take your trash talking as seriously as some here. So I do feel for you a little, Eggy.

But your team didn't take this game seriously at all, and it paid the price. While Romo's trip itself wasn't the downfall, between that and your owner passing out tickets to the championship game showed just how OVERconfident your team actually was. They forgot to play the game, and when they decided to show up, it was already too late. Your defense took the first series off, and your offense couldn't do anything when it mattered.

In fact, that 10 minute drive in the first half probably killed you guys, because you guys thought you had this thing nailed, relaxed, and gave up a TD within less than two minutes.

All that said, and as much as it galls me, we're probably stuck playing each other in the playoffs over the next few years. There's no denying the Cowboils are a damn good team.

Oh, I guess we can beat winning teams, huh? ;)

I am obviously not responsible for what the Cowboys players say. I am not on the team. If you have highroad issues, perhaps you should write to Jerry Jones.
When are you going to post the truth about Romo the Homo? He sucks in high pressure situations and panics when threatened by big defensemen. That is his history. Admit it or STFU.

If nothing else the Giants proved my point: Injuries are never an excuse to lose a football game. :o

I'm glad we could prove that point for you. ;)

What about those other points?

BOTTOM LINE: The Giants do not have the defensive backfield to compete with the top tier offenses.

Very good point, indeed. And if the Giants lose this weekend and Eli plays like he did in at least half of the 2007 regular season games, Eli will be one step closer to legitimizing what his legacy will ultimately be:

B-U-S-T

The bottom line is that the Giants have not played at a high level against good teams. And most of the teams in the playoffs, while not great, are good.

Nothing in the Giants recent history says they are capable of running the table.

Nothing.

Winning in TB will be a huge challenge.

But, anything is possible, if the Giants defense plays at a high level and if the weather is at a high level and if Manning performs at a high level and if____ plays at a high level, and if _____ plays at a high level...

You get the picture.

There are many more, but you get the picture. ;)

But your team didn't take this game seriously at all, and it paid the price. While Romo's trip itself wasn't the downfall, between that and your owner passing out tickets to the championship game showed just how OVERconfident your team actually was. They forgot to play the game, and when they decided to show up, it was already too late. Your defense took the first series off, and your offense couldn't do anything when it mattered.

Now they can actually USE the tickets as they won't be playing in it. Are they still valid for Lambeau? :lol:

I would pay to see the expression on Jerry's face if one of his players asks...I think his face would snap like a rubber band...:LMAO:

Watching Jones on the sideline in those last few minutes of the game and at the end were hilarious. It was like the bottom fell out. And watching Phillips standing there next to him were as uncomfortable.

Watching Jones on the sideline in those last few minutes of the game and at the end were hilarious. It was like the bottom fell out. And watching Phillips standing there next to him were as uncomfortable.

the best was watching Crayton drop balls after all his smack talk during the week about Jacobs.

Jacobs was right he stinks.

Your team's biggest problem was while you guys did your second consecutive December slide, you took your press clippings too seriously.

While I have to admit the taste of this win after reading all the smack this year is delicious, I don't take your trash talking as seriously as some here. So I do feel for you a little, Eggy.

But your team didn't take this game seriously at all, and it paid the price. While Romo's trip itself wasn't the downfall, between that and your owner passing out tickets to the championship game showed just how OVER confident your team actually was. They forgot to play the game, and when they decided to show up, it was already too late. Your defense took the first series off, and your offense couldn't do anything when it mattered.

In fact, that 10 minute drive in the first half probably killed you guys, because you guys thought you had this thing nailed, relaxed, and gave up a TD within less than two minutes.

All that said, and as much as it galls me, we're probably stuck playing each other in the playoffs over the next few years. There's no denying the Cowboils are a damn good team.

Oh, I guess we can beat winning teams, huh? ;)

That's why the after game theatrics by the Cowboys' players is odd. If it meant so much to you why were you out there smiling and jogging around like nothing matters. Every play counts and fucking up once could easily lead to a loss. I think Romo's fame may have gotten to his head and his playboy lifestyle will be his downfall if he continues. Hopefully we can all look forward to many more Cowboy beat downs.

I would pay to see the expression on Jerry's face if one of his players asks...I think his face would snap like a rubber band...:LMAO:

Even better than winning, better than Dallas losing, is the thought of those millions in revenue that cunt Jerry will miss out on and will instead be going to all those loyal GB shareholders who come out to shovel snow out of the stadium before the game. Just makes the world seem a little more balanced. :)

Even better than winning, better than Dallas losing, is the thought of those millions in revenue that cunt Jerry will miss out on and will instead be going to all those loyal GB shareholders who come out to shovel snow out of the stadium before the game. Just makes the world seem a little more balanced. :)

Great point. Except for that "better than winning" part...just as sweet as Danny-boy's team only getting wild card berths...twice a decade.

If nothing else the Giants proved my point: Injuries are never an excuse to lose a football game. :o

what a fuckin punk you are eggdog. when the cowboys took 2, most of the sane bunch here gave you props and made no excuses. can't we ban this punk for his punkness?

at the very least, we should egnore him en masse

what a fuckin punk you are eggdog. when the cowboys took 2, most of the sane bunch here gave you props and made no excuses. can't we ban this punk for his punkness?

Actually, many people whined about penalties and injuries when the Cowboys won.

I said several times in this thread that the Giants won the game yesterday.

But the Giants also demonstrated that injuries and penalties are no excuse for losing a football game. Had the Giants spent as much time crying about injuries and officiating as their fan base did, they probably would not have gotten out of TB. They certainly deserve credit for that.

Actually, many people whined about penalties and injuries when the Cowboys won.

I said several times in this thread that the Giants won the game yesterday.

Gee , what an enlightening concession speech, are you a republican?

For the record, here was my post after the Cowboys November win:

Good Game, Egg. I shook the hands of every cowboy fan in the bar where i was watching. (don't worry, i washed thoroughly after) the cowboys are the class of the nfc and they outplayed us. they exploited our weaknesses and protected against our strengths.

jason garrett is the new genius offensive coordinator. well played.