SportsWrath

WHAT WAS CONFIRMED BY SKINS V COWBOYS

boohyah

Is that the Cowboys simply overachieved all year and that this game was more indicative of their ability. I predict an easy second round loss for the boys over whatever opponent they face, there's no need to predict if they are capable of winning 2 games in a row over anybody, it simply won't happen. That's what you get by playing some teams with a winning record.

Watch out for my weekly putdown of the Cowboys, here every week, first thing every Monday morning. :TU:

Is that the Cowboys simply overachieved all year and that this game was more indicative of their ability. I predict an easy second round loss for the boys over whatever opponent they face, there's no need to predict if they are capable of winning 2 games in a row over anybody, it simply won't happen. That's what you get by playing some teams with a winning record.

Watch out for my weekly putdown of the Cowboys, here every week, first thing every Monday morning. :TU:

The Cowboys did not overachieve this year. But Greenbay may be the better team. So you may be correct.

The Cowboys did not overachieve this year. But Greenbay may be the better team. So you may be correct.

one hell of a Divisional playoff game coming up at Texas Stadium next week between Dallas and Washington .........if the Skins beat Seattle tonight !

What is "confirmed" is that NOTHING is confirmed! Regular season games (albeit are important) BUT this playoff season is a totally different animal. Anything could happen Mr. Egg.

Example:

Tampa Bay rested it's players 2 weeks ago lost the last two games....question? Does that confirm that the Bucs cannot find a way to beat the Giants?

Giants played their asses off vs the Patriots and played a tuff game vs. Buffalo to clinch a Wild Card. Does that mean the Giants can't beat the Bucs because they so called 'barely' beat the Bills and play all of their starters vs the Pats?

Washington Redskins:

Is it confirmed that they'll beat the Seahawks based on their hot streak?

Seriously, that's why they play the games. Egg can talk all of this jibberish all he wants....but if he could predict outcomes of playoff games like it seems...maybe he should give me the winning lotto numbers for tonite...it is Saturday.

You expected Romo to throw over 30 touchdowns this year?

I did not expect 30 TDs but that does not mean he overachieved. It's too early to tell. If the Cowboys have decent and healthy recivers the next couple of years along with a decent o-line, and Romo does not come close to these numbers, then I would say he overachieved.

I did not expect 30 TDs but that does not mean he overachieved. It's too early to tell. If the Cowboys have decent and healthy recivers the next couple of years along with a decent o-line, and Romo does not come close to these numbers, then I would say he overachieved.

Why, because you said so?

I say a guy who was undrafted and sat on a bench for 4 seasons having that kind of year is an overachiever.

Why, because you said so?

I say a guy who was undrafted and sat on a bench for 4 seasons having that kind of year is an overachiever.

What if he throws 30 TDs the next two years? I'm not saying he didn't overachieve it's just too early to tell.

I did not expect 30 TDs but that does not mean he overachieved. It's too early to tell. .....next couple of years along with a decent o-line, and Romo does not come close to these numbers, then I would say he overachieved.

Overachieved

to perform, esp. academically, above the potential indicated by tests of one's mental ability or aptitude.

To perform better or achieve more than expected, esp. by others.

Confirmed:

made certain as to truth, accuracy, validity, availability, etc. Given additional determination; made resolute.

How do you think losing your OLine coach will affect Romo. Sounds like he's being bombarded with offers.